Developer: Good Shepherd Entertainment
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 9 days ago
Download Size: 6.2 GB - Download
Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Extensive modding support
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 12 GB available space
The convenience patch makes your player's life easier by introducing several usability enhancements.
- Scalable user interface
- Fully-functional scroll bars
- Reworked mod selection dialogs
- More convenient auto save feature
- Polished settings menus
- Optimized train behavior
- New warning for blocked trains
- Better catenary layer rendering
- Solved several modding issues
- Fixed various bugs
Please find more details about the patch on http://www.transportfever.com/en/convenience-patch-released/.
Most Helpful Reviews
Engrossing and Fun - Four days on and finding it hard to tear myself away from this very good game. Still working my way through the missions, so have not tried the open ended game but I am looking forward to it. I have to use the lowest graphics setting to keep it from crashing on my late 2012 Mac Pro; otherwise no problems.
Can’t get it to run right. - I have tried many times to get this game to work, and simply cannot do it. Can i trade this version in for the PC version? Perhaps it will work there.