Developer: Berbie Software
Current Version: 3.5.1667
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 5.8 MB - Download
** free trial for several days with following in-app purchase **
Your goals — this way please.
Did you ever want to know how far that running route is? Are you planning for a biking tour? Or do you train for a marathon and wonder where you should go for your long distance runs? Or would you like to know how far you must run to burn that 1000 calories? Then TrailRunner mini is the route planning app you're looking for.-
TrailRunner mini is based on the openStreetMap project. Manage routes for running, hiking, biking and travel.
- Create and modify routes using the easy route planner.
- Create new routes with ways suitable for the planned activity.
- Modify the planned route to match your target distance, profile or amount of burned calories.
- Import GPX, KML and Garmin TCX/FIT files from your iPhone, GPS device or iCloud drive.
- View mile markers along a routes course.
- Automatically download elevation data.
- Select and inspect parts of a route to learn about its profile.
- Name, rate, flag, comment and colorize collected routes.
- Calculate the approximate calories burned for a given route and sport activity.
- Send Routes created in TrailRunner mini to your iPhone and track the course.
- Use RaceBunny in offline mode by loading all route details in advance.
- Export routes as GPX files to share and follow.
** About the author
TrailRunner mini is being developed by a single person (me, berbie). And as we all are connected over the net, I am almost located where you are! So feel free to use application feedback to directly contact me about your questions, problems and suggestions. Help me to further improve the usefulness of TrailRunner mini.
** Support yourself and me
By purchasing TrailRunner mini, you're not just spending money for an app:
1) You do sports to keep you healthy and fit, otherwise you won't be reading this.
2) You support an individual developer to write software like this.
** Pricing and Billing Details
You can try out TrailRunner mini with all its features for free.
The application shows a reminder on how many days of trial are remaining. Download and usage of the trial is without obligations. After the trial period is over, you need to buy TrailRunner mini.
Prices may vary by location and are displayed within the app prior making a purchase.
You have the following options to continue using TrailRunner mini:
The annual subscription price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited after the subscription is purchased.
Purchase of a license is once and forever. If you choose to buy a subscription first, and once the subscription expires, you can still buy this lifetime license.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.trailrunnerx.com/blog/termsAndPrivacy
Fixed: issue with window growing out of bounds when resizing the left routes list on small screens.
Better: changed minimum required system version to macOS 10.11
Better: fixed compatibility issue with macOS 10.13 high sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Wonderful Routing Tool - I've been using this app for several months now, mapping out my cycling routes and it is great. The route shown will hug the road when I want it to, but when I plan off-road routes it allows that as well. The estimated time traveled is also fairly accurate. I like that I can see exactly how many km I'll be traveling and what the altitudes are. Planning my route has become such a fun part of my cycling because of this app.
Crashes - Just spent $19.99 for this app and before I can even add the first route it crashes. This is a rip-off.