Current Version: 3.5.13
Last Updated: 7 days ago
Download Size: 10.2 MB - Download
Trade Interceptor powered by ThinkMarkets is a professional trading app offering advanced trading and analysis tool, previously available only on desktops. Trade Interceptor has been honored with the prestigious “Best Mobile Platform” Award 2012 by Forex Magnates for offering the most advanced mobile trading technology.
Robust charts & indicators
· 14 advanced chart types and over 160 intelligent indicators and drawing tools to assist your technical analysis
· Trading from the charts with touch-chart trade management functionality
· Split-screen and quad-screen views to keep you on top of the markets
· Cloud-based alerts based on prices, technical analysis tools and indicator values delivered across all devices
· Single-login and similar interface on mobile, tablet and desktop
Industry leading pricing and services
· Streaming quotes for all major Cryptocurrencies, FX, Indices, Precious metals & Commodities
· Leading the way in trading cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple & more
· Institutional prices from FCA & ASIC regulated ThinkMarkets
· Real-time professional news covering the Asian, European and American trading hours
· 24/6 multilingual customer service
Intelligent trading tools
· Economic calendar, event and data release alerts
· Traders Gym - The trading simulator for strategy back testing in a real market environment
· Trading Intelligence reports to calculate the profit factor and chance of ruin of your strategy
· TrendRisk Scanner – A powerful risk management tool that scans the market for high probability trades
Authorized and regulated by the FCA in the UK and ASIC in Australia, ThinkMarkets is a mobile first broker with significant resources in mobile trading technology.
Most Helpful Reviews
Thank you! - This is exactly what I had been waiting for. Amazing app!
Trader’s Gym doesn’t work - This version broke the #1 feature separating this software from scores of others: A trade simulator for backtesting on the Mac platform. Simulation trading no longer updates account balances upon winning/losing trades, so your account balance remains unchanged as you test. The company is aware of this bug, but has not released what would seem to be a fairly basic fix.