Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 4.6.0
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 209.3 MB - Download
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
IntroDUCKing a huge Township update with a bunch of surprises!
* Build a duck feeder to collect Down and Feathers!
* Fill the feeder with bakery products: the better the food, the more down you get!
* Use the new Down Feather factory to produce pillows, down quilts, and parkas
* Find new goods (shuttlecocks, feather earrings, Tyrolean hats, warm boots) at other factories
* Fill townspeople orders to earn colorful bottle caps you can use to make lures at the temporary workshop
* Use lures to catch fish and get rewards for your haul
* Check out 9 new themed decorations at the Store
* Unlock 2 profile pictures by successfully participating in the event!
* More detailed regatta stats: see how many tasks each co-op buddy dumped
* Online status of co-op members visible at the Co-op Center
* Reduced cost of higher-level decorations
* 4 new town signs
* 10 new profile pictures and a new achievement
* New character: Aurelio, the jeweler
* Ornamental walkway at the Zoo
We hope you enjoy this special update! Stay tuned for more!
Most Helpful Reviews
Pretty fun - If you want to level up really fast, then you might want to try a different type of game. Take your time with this and watch your town grow, it’ll be okay. It gives me a reason to get off the computer for a while and do other stuff… like maintaing my real garden. It’s really fun!
Latest update has locked me out of game - I just downloaded the recent update without (unfortanately) checking the reviews. I’m on a macbook, and am experiencing the same impasse as many others. After having downloaded the update, when I open the game it gives me two options: Install Update or Exit Game. If I click on Install Update, it takes me to the page in the App Store that indicates that I’ve already installed the update. My only other option is to exit the game. Very frustrating for an update that was supposed to fix glitches! The last update of a few days ago worked beautifully for me.
More Reviews for Current Version
I was accused as well, like the others here - I started playing this last year and like the other reviewers, found it fun to plan ahead etc. I do not social network at all, but 1 day received an invitation to join a co-op. I did and participated in my first regatta. I got up early before work to “work” my fields planning out the time needed to do certain tasks in the regatta. I helped all of my “friends” in the co-op as well as others. By the fourth day of the regatta I was accused of cheating. I did nothing wrong but got into playing this game. I was so hurt by this accusation that I completely uninstalled the game from my computer. It really effected my day because I only play 2 games on the computer. I would play the other one, and when I had no life left, would switch over to this one. Now I had nothing to play. So after about 3 months, I re downloaded the game again thinking I’d just start over. But everything was still there. Still at level 40. Everything ready to be harvested. I really enjoyed the regattas but I’m not joining a co-op as I don’t want another accusation. I will just play solo.
I updated and the game BANNED me! - I have been playing for a longgg time and I updated the app today and a message told me that my in-game behavior seemed suspicious and I was banned. I emailed customer support!!! Don’t update!!!
Finally, nothing to kill ! ! ! - Wow, a mindless, fun game and nothing to kill - no goblins, no spiders, no bad guys to kill to move forward in the game. This does take a little effort, just slightly above mindless, but entertaining just enough. Good graphics. You actually spend time making things pretty. BONUS: You get points for HELPING people. Ah, wonderful. **UPDATE: I’ve been playing for over 3 months and I have to say that the game keeps you entertained by adding different levels and areas making it slightly more interesting and entertaining! Well done.
FUN - Just retired and helps fill my day, what I like is you dont have to be on it all day, take a break and have fun !!!!!
management skills - this is a good game to learn to practice management skills for goods and time. It’s simple enough to play and does not much time per visit but will take awhile to level up at the rate it does it. while I have not (yet) been banned due to the game updating itself, I believe that does cause concern and hope the developers take note and review this situation before they lose many more players.