Developer: Playrix Games
Current Version: 5.1.0
Last Updated: 16 days ago
Download Size: 215.8 MB - Download
Township is a unique blend of city building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with distant islands. Open restaurants, cinemas and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to build your dream? Let’s get started!
* Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
* Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
* Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
* Your town's mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
* Exotic goods brought from the islands
* A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
* Famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
* Play with your Facebook and Game Center friends or make new friends in the game community!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*A network connection is required to play*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
It’s a new festive update to celebrate Township 4th birthday!
* Win amazing prizes on an incredibly fun ride!
* Compete with your neighbors to win more rewards!
* Produce temporary goods at your factories.
* Enjoy 7 festive decorations.
* Exchange tokens for custom decorations and special offers at the Yacht Club.
* New seasonal tasks: fill train cars and plane holds as well as finding clay in the mine.
* 2 new museum collections to be found in the mine.
* A snowy owl enclosure and a new Zoo decoration.
* Town and Zoo XP counters can now be tapped to show what you get with the next level.
* A new animated town sign.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pretty fun - If you want to level up really fast, then you might want to try a different type of game. Take your time with this and watch your town grow, it’ll be okay. It gives me a reason to get off the computer for a while and do other stuff… like maintaing my real garden. It’s really fun!
Latest update has locked me out of game - I just downloaded the recent update without (unfortanately) checking the reviews. I’m on a macbook, and am experiencing the same impasse as many others. After having downloaded the update, when I open the game it gives me two options: Install Update or Exit Game. If I click on Install Update, it takes me to the page in the App Store that indicates that I’ve already installed the update. My only other option is to exit the game. Very frustrating for an update that was supposed to fix glitches! The last update of a few days ago worked beautifully for me.
More Reviews for Current Version
Ten months and I’m still addicted - After ten months I am STILL addicted to this game. We are currently doing a two month camping trip and I am only able to play now and again as we happen to find wifi. But I’m surviving my lessened time to play. Good game with fantastic graphics. Upgraded earlier today and everything seems to been going fine. Congrats to programmers.
just dont understand - For the life of me I cannot figure it out…so I deleted the app and am starting over. Feed the cows, looked EZ, till I tried to do it myself. Milk them-forget it. I did figure out how to plant and harvest, but dont know where it goes, or how to convert it to hay to feed my hungry cows.
Don’t Join A Co-op - As long as you don’t join a co-op this game is fun and goes along at a good pace.
Wonderful time-taker-upper - Still a great game, just leveled up to 59. My update seems to have gone through OK, without any glitches, as some are reporting. I am on a Mac, if that makes any difference. Thanks. I wrote the above some time ago. That changed today. Like a review from July 12, This newest version 5.1.0 is not right. It says there was a glitch and is damaged and to re-install. I was on level 64 I think. Will I loose it all? Thankfully it's all virtual. Just successfully updating after having to uninstall first. It kept my progress!
Awesome Games :) - Love the game everyday !