Total Video Converter Pro
Current Version: 4.3.6
Last Updated: 1 day ago
Download Size: 35.1 MB - Download
*** On Sale. Original: $29.99! ***
Total Video Converter Pro = DVD Burner + Video/Audio Converter + Screen Recorder + Video/Audio Editor + Video /Audio Cutter+ DV Auto Importer + Video Combiner + GIF Exporter + Audio Extractor + Movie Effects + Video Multiplex
Total Video Converter Pro is a full-featured and complete video toolbox that lets you convert, trim, edit, burn, enhance and watch videos. It allows you to convert videos to and from almost 200+ video and audio formats with 30X times faster conversion speed.
Total Video Converter Pro is the best Video Converter to convert videos for Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PSP, mobile phone: Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, and many others!
- CONVERT batch of videos and audios to iPhone, iPad, iTunes, PS Vita, iMovie, Final Cut Pro
- BURN both SD and HD video to NTSC/PAL DVD with high speed.
- RECORD lossless videos with the easy-to-use screen recording tool.
- EDIT all video&audio formats with the intuitive and interactive timeline.
- CUT/TRIM the video into desired clips with frame accuracy.
- AUTO import DV(AVCHD/TOD/MOD) videos and easily convert to iMovie, FCP and other mobile devices.
- ADD favorite background music to the video with freedom.
- COMBINE various video clips to a single home movie that will wow the audience.
- EXTRACT lossless video and audio from a video file.
- GIF animated images can be exported from video.
- EFFECTS like Flip, Gray, Rotate, Negate will make your video vivid.
- Perfect supported output Devices: iPad, iPhone, iPod, HDV, DV, PS Vita, Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, Blackberry, Nokia, Samsung, Android, Zune, Creative Zen, etc.
- Highly compatible HDV, DV video formats: *.mod, *.tod, *.m2ts, *.evo, *.vro, *.mts, etc
- Input video formats: WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QT, RM, RMVB, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, etc.
- Input audio formats: MOV, FLV, WAV, MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AU and more.
- Output video formats: OGG, WebM, WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, MOV, QT, RM, RMVB, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, SWF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC Video, H.264 TS, WMV-HD, MKV-HD, DivX-HD, Divx-HD, MOV-HD, FLV-HD, MP4-HD, etc.
- Output audio formats: WAV, MP3, MP2, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AU, etc.
1.If you ever have any problem, just send an email to: [email protected]
Burning function has been removed because of the strict Sandbox of Apple. However, you could still download the FULL burning app from official website or please download it directly by clicking the link of "Total Video Converter Pro Support" at the right top corner of this page. It is free of charge since you have paid to Apple before.
"Video Editor MovieMator Pro" is on sale. Download it now!
Resolved memory leak on certain Mac OS.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very, Very good converter - This converter does a fantastic job. I have been using this about four years. The newest is the best. And I love the batch feature. I have used it to convert as many as 43 short videos at once for the web.
SWF - Beware - If you need to convert SWF files beware. TVC will not let you input swf files unless you purchase their Magic SWF2AVI application. The no watermark version of this app is $399.95. Nice smoke and mirrors effectmatrix.
More Reviews for Current Version
Great but.. - I think the app is very well put together. Enough so that I purchased it after the free versions. The only issue I had was the update killed it. It started crashing a great deal. Almost anytime I used it. After wiping my HDD and starting all over, I installed the app again and its flawless. Wondering if the next update will casue issues again.
Stable, reliable, and useful - Great conversions with this app and has some good editing functions as well. —Plenty of conversion options as to resolution. —Fast conversion to any common device —Never fails or crashes on me (a really nice thing in a video app) —I like the ability to pare donw the size by resolution. I can turn my iMovie productions into smaller and more useful files. —Nice to be able to combine videos, and to even record from the screen.
Good…when it doesn’t crash - Up until around September 2017, this program would have earned five stars. It converts relatively quickly, with good picture resolution. I like that you can choose which kind of device on which the converted file will be used. Now it frequently crashes. This is the only Mac program I’ve ever used that couldn’t be shut down using Force Quit. Sometimes I have to restart my computer. Sometimes even a normal restart isn’t enough, and requires a hard restart. Sometimes the program just stops mid-conversion. Othertimes it crashes and restarts on its own. Half converted files are now stuck in my drive, seemingly unerasable. This week, it demonstrated a new, bizarre behavior. Normally it would save the converted file in the folder I desinated, and leave a copy in iTunes as well. Now sometimes it will leave the iTunes copy, but leave no copy in my designated file…and ERASE THE SOURCE FILE!!!!! I think it’s time to uninstall.
It Works! - This is my “Go To” program for conversions. I have used it for a couple of years and haven’t had any issues with it. It works!
Works like a charm! - I have used this app for several years now & haven’t had any problems. It converts videos quickly & has good quality. I couldn’t ask for anything better.