Toodledo - To Do List
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 817.8 KB - Download
Toodledo is a powerful productivity tool for organizing your to-do list and notes.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
This app places an icon in your menu bar which will give you quick access to your tasks. You can read, add and edit tasks without opening a web browser.
With Toodledo you can:
• Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
• Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
• Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords.
• Add a free-form note to your task.
• Take longer, non-task related notes in the Notes section.
• Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
• Start and stop timers to keep track of time spent on projects.
• Drill down into your to do lists by a variety of useful criteria. For example, if you want to see all the overdue tasks, just go into the "Due Dates" to do list and select "Overdue".
• Apply filters to your todo lists to hide unimportant tasks.
• Sort your list by multiple fields, to ensure that important tasks float to the top.
• Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on priority and due date.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great App - Very quick to use on my Macbook Pro. Seamless updates with my iPhone and iPad.
Poor UI; Bad implementation - I like Toodledo, and have been using it on IOS devices and the web interface for quite a few years now. I was happy to see this native OSX app, however, the app is quite disappointing. Like others have mentioned, UI is extremenly poor. My notes won’t sync after I make edits to them. I opened one of the notes, made several edits (despite the crappy UI), then tried to save it and it said "sync error” ! and that’s it. All my changes were lost. The sync was working a few minutes back, and all other network applications were still working !! I think there is certainly a need for a Toodledo native application, but this application is not filling the need.