Developer: Steve Harris
Current Version: 3.8.8
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 14.2 MB - Download
Together lets you keep things in one place. Text, documents, images, movies, sounds, web pages and bookmarks can all be dragged to Together for safe keeping, tagged, previewed, collected together in different ways and found again instantly.
New features in Together 3:
- Share libraries with iCloud on Mac, iPhone and iPad
- Checklists in notes
- Use stationery to create any type of file
- Thumbnails for items
- Inbox for unfiled items
- Navigation history for the item list
- Mini Info shows just the info you need above previews
- Tab Exposé to switch between tabs visually
- Autosave and versions for edited items
- Favorites in the sidebar
- Shelf improvements
- Fixed an issue where the the app could hang at startup when the previously viewed file is a linked file whose original has been removed in the meantime.
- Added the ability to export all the files in a library, with metadata. Notes are exported as RTFD files.
Most Helpful Reviews
3.2 crashes on launch - The application was crashing for me after the upgrade to 3.2, using an iCloud library. I'm on Mavericks 10.9.4. After an e-mail exchange with the developer, I was able to resolve the issue. I found the local copy of my iCloud library (iCloud > Together) and copied it to a new location on my computer. Deleted Library > Containers > com.reinvented.Together3.mac > Data > Documents > iCloud Libraries. Started up Together3, chose the open to Open Existing, and selected my local copy. After it finished rebuilding the library, then moved it to iCloud using File | Library | Move to iCloud. After this it opens my library from the cloud without crashing, and there has been no loss of data from before the upgrade. Back to 5-stars. I love Together3, and was impressed with the very speedy and personal response from the developer.
Crash, Crash and More Crash - This was one of my favorite apps of all times, but it has just went down hill. Don't get me wrong, it looks better visually than before, and there is an iOS app, but if it crashes all the time then what does any of that matter? Every time I try to add anything to my iCloud library it crashes. Errors galore in the console. Not to mention just the random crashes out of nowhere, every few minutes. I think the app needs to be renamed from Together 3 to Crash 3. This is the Mac's version of the Blue Screen of Death. You like the aggravation you used to get on your Windows PC when it would crash? Just get this app, it will feel like old times.