Developer: Century Software, Inc.
Current Version: 2.0.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 8.2 MB - Download
TinyTERM ITX provides secure encrypted SSH and Telnet access to remote applications using exact terminal emulation of 21 terminal types. A commercial-grade desktop terminal emulator now available on Macintosh! The same superior emulator is also available on iPad and iPhone.
Based on our best-selling Windows TinyTERM product. Enjoy precise access to remote applications, servers and hosts. We’ve been in business over 27 years and are excited to make this available to you.
*** Thank you for your valuable comments. Please email [email protected] with any feedback you have, we really want to hear how we can continue to make this product meet your needs! ***
Major Enhancements include:
* Multiple Session support is now included allowing either multiple tabs in the main window or multiple windows.
* Printing is supported through host transparent print, print to pdf, print screen, raw print to file, and printer spooling capabilities.
* Keyboard Mapping support allows programmable on-screen function keys with customizable labels, as well as remapping the physical keyboard with sequences for alternative function keys or macros.
TinyTERM ITX Features
TinyTERM ITX v2.0 runs on Intel OSX systems version 10.6.8 or higher, and provides secure encrypted precise terminal emulation to UNIX and midrange servers.
Digital:VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420
ANSI:ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Mac & Linux Console
Wyse/TVI:Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950
* Precise emulation of 21 VT, ANSI, Wyse and IBM terminal types
* SSH (Secure Shell), telnet and local shell connection support
* Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management
* Multiple session support using multiple tabs or windows
* Comprehensive printing support to PDF, raw files and system printer spooler
* Customizable on-screen keyboard and physical keyboard remapping
* Window resizing operation allows extending lines/columns or scaling font to window
* Auto line-wrapping when columns decreased for keeping information onscreen
* Supports text-gui applications with line draw character sets
* Codepage support for over 25 locales, including UTF-8 host decoding
* Scrollback buffer for viewing previously displayed text
* Very simple and easy-to-use user interface supports multiple connection profiles
* Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
* Configurable terminal type response string
* Default settings for easily adding new connections with preset defaults
* Terminal emulation engine shared on iPad, iPhone, Linux, Mac and Windows
Thanks for your interest! For more information, screenshots and full documentation please visit http://www.censoft.com/help/itx/mac. Please leave comments and requests at [email protected]
* Enter key & mousewheel fixes in dialog boxes
* Default font size changed to 8
* Fixed Shift-Tab
Most Helpful Reviews
Font not showing all characters - Current version (2.0.1) has a bug which makes the _ not visable. They have resolved in a pending release (2.0.5) which works great. If you use a lot of _ in your connections, hold for the new version.
More Reviews for Current Version
2.0.1 Doesnt work with OS X 10.10.4 - Spoke with the manufacturer - this version of the app does not work with OS X 10.10.4. Dont waste your $$$.
Font not showing all characters - Font does not show all characters such as _ Makes the software useless because you can’t see all the text. I have contacted support who advises that its fixed and waiting for apple to review & approve the application. That was April 1st… I would stay away until there is a new release. Ill update my review once completed.