Timeless - Alarm Clock & Reminders
Developer: FIPLAB Ltd
Current Version: 1.8
Last Updated: 11 months ago
Download Size: 13.9 MB - Download
Timeless is the best and most gorgeous alarm clock and reminder app for your Mac. With its beautiful and easy to use interface, Timeless is a pleasure to use and will integrate seamlessly into your workflow, from morning till night.
* Ability to set unlimited unique alarms
* Ability to add custom titles to each alarm
* Beautiful full screen Nightstand Mode
* Choose from a wide array of alarm sounds
* Ability to add in your own custom alarm sounds
* Snooze functionality with adjustable snooze time
* Alarm volume adjustability
* Support for Fading In of alarms
* Gorgeous time-based user interface colours
* Ability to run the app via both the menu bar and the Dock
* The slickest and best Alarm clock app for your Mac
* Lightning fast and very easy to use
* Pleasant colours and a user interface that adjusts according to the time of day
* The ability to input unlimited alarms and reminder notes means you’ll never miss a beat!
* Customizable to your personal tastes
* Regular free updates
We've worked hard to make Timeless as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Bug fix for alerts stealing focus
Most Helpful Reviews
Don’t rate it if you don’t read the description - This utility works as advertised and is extremely polished for a 1.0 product. To the reviewer who called it “half-baked” because you couldn’t change the colors or delete an alarm, here are the simple answers: 1) The developers never meant for the colors to be changed by the user. They change on their own, according to the time of day, which I think is pretty cool. 2) To delete an alarm, just right-click or control-click on the alarm, and a pop-up menu will appear giving you the choices of Delete, Edit, or Disable. Pretty straight forward in the Mac software world. 3) It’s free, with no limitations or in-app purchases.
Didn’t work - Well I guess got what I paid for, nothing. I have tied to get it to work, and after a week I give up.
More Reviews for Current Version
Wonderful and adaptable! - A great way to set reminders without cluttering your calendar, especially if you, like me, tend to lose track of time when at my computer. Solid and reliable app!
Timeless: Simple, practical, reliable alarm - For my MacBook Pro, I wanted what Timeless gives me: a way to set an alarm - or multiple alarms - for reminders such as time to leave for a meeting. I have learned that the alarm will not function if the computer is shut down, not such a surprise. I notice, and like, the fact that the volume setting on Timeless is independent of the general laptop setting (which I usually have set to off). At first, the deleting of a used alarm was not clear but I found a manual on the developer’s site (control & click to reach delete or edit).
Great for Classroom - This app is great, but it would be even better if you could set how long the alarm goes off for. I use this is a classroom, so I would like the alarm to go off for 1 minute and then stop, rather than go to the computer and turn it off everytime. For $5, this app should have the capability. Otherwise, this app works great and I love that I can add moy own music and set the alarm times on different days for different bell schedules we have.
Timeless 1.1 - Very handy and simple to use reminder of any number of events at specific or repeating times and dates.