TimeTag - Manage Your Time
Developer: Capparsa, Inc
Current Version: 6.02
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 14.7 MB - Download
Save time. Gain accuracy. Be productive.
"I’ve been using this for over half a year now and it's simply the best app around! Simple, fast, clean and does the job perfectly!"
Whether you're working as a freelancer, an employee, or as a manager of 50 employees, TimeTag helps you get organized, save time, and gain confidence in where your time goes.
TimeTag is a simple time tracking service that makes it fast to understand how your time or your team's time is being spent. No more guess work, no more spreadsheets, and no more pen and paper logs. TimeTag takes 1 tap to start a timer, and 1 tap to stop it. That's how all time tracking should be.
Some wonderful things people have said in app reviews worldwide:
• "Perfect time management"
• "TimeTag is making people's jobs and lives a whole lot easier"
• "Genius app"
• "Best in its class."
• "I’ve used other time tracking apps before, but this one is by far the best."
About the App
TimeTag is designed to do one thing: get you in and out of the app as fast as possible.
It's a time tracking app, not a time *stealing* app. Start your timer, and go back to focusing on your work. You can always set the activity and details later.
* Save hours of your life with the easy 1-tap start, and exporting of your records.
• No more guess work and no more forgetting with accurate records.
• Know where your day went, and export your records to virtually any app with CSV exports.
• Work on what you care about. Focus on your work, not your productivity tools.
TimeTag Pro Benefits with Subscription (Subscription details below)
• Freedom to start anywhere. Access your time records on any of your iOS and macOS devices as well as online
• Deeper insight into your time with charts, graphs and statistics on your time.
All versions include these amazing features:
• Effortless time recording with a simple 1-touch start and stop button
• View accurate time stats down to the second
• See how your time is spent through tags and categories, which are like tasks and projects
• Save time by automatically generating Excel and Numbers compatible spreadsheets with the touch of a button
• Spend less time tracking your time and more time focusing on what you're doing
• Don’t stress about forgetting time records or leaving a timer running too long — all records can be edited easily, or added in later.
• Support for split view, multi-tasking and iPhone X.
• A simple filter tool to total and export only the records that matter most to you
TimeTag Pro Subscription
TimeTag is free to download and use. TimeTag Pro upgrades your experience and gives you access to syncing across your personal devices, dashboard access (charts, graphs and insights), and customized exporting for $4.99 USD a month or $39.99 USD a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when/if you purchase a subscription.
Learn more at https://www.capparsa.com/
-Performance updates, especially if you have thousands of records. Thank you to the users who helped out with this!
-Other minor fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
v4.0 is near perfect - Nearly everything I didn’t like about TimeTag Pro in the last version has been reworked in version 4.0— the fee to sync is no longer a yearly fee, and entirely worth the price. I honestly have to give Capparsa a lot of credit for listening to feedback.
great idea, bad execution - just tried this app. i'm a web designer and needed something to log my project time with other than excel (nightmare). thought this sounded great, with it's csv export capabilities and tags...but the tags don't work. and anything under an hour didn't seem to save.