Developer: Tiger Media International GmbH
Current Version: 2.13
Last Updated: 11 days ago
Download Size: 23.7 MB - Download
Create awesome interactive mobile apps and ebooks with stunning animations. The wide range of export formats guarantees high visibility and will allow you to distribute your projects in big international markets. With TigerCreate, you will always be one step ahead of the game – e.g. use the new Augmented Reality features to make your stories come to life in a fascinating new way!
To see some beautiful examples of AR scenes created with TigerCreate, just download the free “TigerCreate AR Showcase” app, available from the iOS App Store and the Google Play Store (search for “TigerCreate”).
TigerCreate is used by leading publishing houses, agencies and animation specialists to develop their content into interactive apps. One shining example of the possibilities TigerCreate offers can be seen in the award-winning interactive iBook, “Lindbergh” (Apple‘s Best of 2015).
From prototype to production – develop sophisticated interactive media with TigerCreate
• Animate as many images as you like - or even text - in 2D and 3D
• A comprehensive toolkit for complete control over complex nested objects
• Timeline-based animation system with an intuitive interface
• Edit multiple timelines simultaneously to sync animations and audio
• Use Bézier curves and different easing types for natural 2D and 3D motion
Create complex interactions easily:
• Use images or invisible nodes as buttons to fully control all animations (play, pause, …)
• Add animations to buttons to create conditional animations
• Special animation types for physics, drag-along, scratch pictures …
• Special actions for triggering AR mode, jumping to scenes, opening links …
• Instant preview mode for testing all animations and interactions simultaneously in the editor
Create breath-taking content:
• Easy audio embedding, editing and controlling using the volume keys
• Use the word highlighting feature to create educational content with read-along option
• Create your content in high resolution for retina displays (with a low-res fall-back)
• Flexible text layout system can adapt font size to the screen size of the user’s device
Multiple export options:
• Create content once, export it multiple times
• Export to: iOS app, Android app, iBook, KF8, TigerBook
• Preview your projects easily using the TigerSimulator tool (simulates large number of devices)
• Build and test directly on mobile devices or iBooks on macOS
Conquer international markets:
• Each project supports as many languages as you need
• Text, sounds and even images can be changed based on languages
• Work with any font installed on your Mac, with no licensing problems!
TigerCreate is free to download and use. A subscription is required to use premium features.
Choose from six subscription options:
• TigerCreate STANDARD subscription (monthly) – $14.49
• TigerCreate STANDARD subscription (annual) – $159.99
• TigerCreate 3D subscription (monthly) – $27.49
• TigerCreate 3D subscription (annual) – $299.99
• TigerCreate AR subscription (monthly) – $54.99
• TigerCreate AR subscription (annual) – $499.99
Price may vary depending on location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Licence agreement: http://bit.ly/2qVZpUR
If you need help with TigerCreate or want to give us your feedback, please write to: [email protected]
In order to unlock its full functionality, TigerCreate requires some additional software components that need to be installed separately:
• To create iOS-Apps: install Xcode
• To create Android-Apps: install Android-SDK
• To create Kindle eBooks: install KindleGen
TigerCreate will help you to set up this software correctly.
Our last Christmas update really had few nice features (super-sharp text rendering!) but … we introduced an evil bug, too. Sometimes some scenes marked for export were just ignored. As we ourselves cannot ignore this any longer we fixed it.
• Web-Export. Yes, that's correct, you can now export for the web! You get a HTML5/WebGL package that can be opened in a browser and put into websites. The exported package includes a readme file with some more information about the process. Play with it! [Patched this with 2.13, it was not released for all users yet]
• Support iPhone X and Android super wide displays, check the new option in Project Settings and then use super wide background images for all scenes (then test the scenes in Preview Mode and Simulator)
• Improved drawing speed in Edit Mode
• Project Settings are now UNDO-able in all tabs
• Layout improvements for iOS/Amazon/Google export tabs
• iOS marketing icon (1024x1024) for the App Store can now be set in the export tab
• Fix an internal publishing crash that stopped scenes from exporting
• The background image for a scene can now be deleted using context menu
• 16:9 cyan safe area frame now correct on all devices and in all window sizes