Ticket to Ride
Developer: Asmodee Digital
Current Version: 2.5.4
Last Updated: 1 month ago
Download Size: 350.2 MB - Download
Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don't hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Enjoy different gaming experiences such as challenging players from around the world in asynchronous multiplayer mode and discovering a very balanced single-player mode on different platforms!
With over 50 million online matches and a new game starting every four seconds, Ticket To Ride delivers a gaming experience that is unique in its genre.
**Ars Technica – ""Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start""
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with a Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket To Ride includes:
• The original USA board from Alan R. Moon's Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
• 8 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) available in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
· United Kingdom (map and game variations)
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variations)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Scandinavia (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variations)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· ...And new updated content regularly!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Multiplayer support
· Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
· Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
· True cross-platform: players can challenge each other on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game notes to help you master all the maps.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
To find out more, visit:
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Got a problem and need help? Contact us on: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Minimum requirement: OSX 10.11+
Discover the new Christmas look for Ticket to Ride!
Most Helpful Reviews
Just as perfect as the iPad edition - Just as beautifully executed as the matching iPad edition: beautiful to watch and to hear, converted from board to video game in an easy and comprehensible manner, the best tutorial I've seen in years, smooth online play. The high mark other games should aspire to. With all the upgrades, it's about $15 total and it's well worth that price.
Developer is giving up on this app - I would have given this game 5 stars, but after only a couple of months in the App Store, the developer has announced that due to unspecified disappointment with the app's performance, they are not going to support it with any further downloadable content. They have already released at least one downloadable map for other platforms (iOS, Steam, web) that will not be made available to Mac App Store purchasers.
More Reviews for Current Version
One of my favorite games, but… - I love Ticket to Ride, have all the board and digital versions. As of a few days, ago, I can not play it because there was no indication in the update description that the minimum MacOS had changed, so I let App Store patch it. I can, of course, restore a backup copy, but this kind of careless desregard from a company pisses me off. Always, always, ALWAYS provide right in the App Store Update page patch description such critical information regarding compatibility changes. And Apple, YOU should not be so greedy as not to provide easy access to previous versions of an app. No longer being able to play a five dollar game is not going to make me buy a new computer any sooner—in fact is another ding in my esteem of Apple Computer, despite having never (yet) owned any other brand of computer in the last 30 years. Actually, that's not entirely true; for instead of an iPad I bought a Kindle Fire, and I don't even like Amazon.