Ticket to Ride
Developer: Asmodee Digital
Current Version: 2.4.0
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 271.4 MB - Download
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on your computer!
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 50 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride USA map with original artwork in full high resolution
• 6 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (containing 3 variants each) available in the shop in-game, with their own specificities:
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variants)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Nordic Countries (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variants)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· …Extra content is added regularly!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Multiplayer support
· Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
· Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
· True cross-platform: players can challenge each other on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game notes to help you master all the maps.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us:https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Languages available: English, French, German
Minimum requirement : OSX 10.8
- New map: Pennsylvania! A new board with a tactical Stock Shares system, and specific 2-player rules. Adding a new dimension to your strategy, it should completely renew your game experience!
- New map: Germany! A new board that will test your ability to craft long term strategies while also countering your opponents’ plans!
- More achievements to complete.
- Improved user interface to start games faster from the main screen.
- New More Games section.
- Various bug fixes.
Most Helpful Reviews
Just as perfect as the iPad edition - Just as beautifully executed as the matching iPad edition: beautiful to watch and to hear, converted from board to video game in an easy and comprehensible manner, the best tutorial I've seen in years, smooth online play. The high mark other games should aspire to. With all the upgrades, it's about $15 total and it's well worth that price.
Developer is giving up on this app - I would have given this game 5 stars, but after only a couple of months in the App Store, the developer has announced that due to unspecified disappointment with the app's performance, they are not going to support it with any further downloadable content. They have already released at least one downloadable map for other platforms (iOS, Steam, web) that will not be made available to Mac App Store purchasers.
More Reviews for Current Version
frustration - The new version kept crashing so I tried to delete and get again and now it doesn’t respond AT ALL. I can only play it on my TV via Fire Stick, which is sooo slow
does not work - Paid for the application, it says that it is downloading, and then once the download is complete it gives me the option to ‘open’, but nothing happens. The app never actually appears on my system. Clicking Ticket to Ride support simply sends you to a users forum, which is useless. Refund?
don’t buy unless they fix it - Does not work, AT ALL. Prior to the update this app was worth $10, but now it is a waste of money, as it does not even open. Don’t buy it unless you are feeling generous and just feel like giving them money.
Mac Compatibility Issues - This app will not work on the current version of Sierra. The online game play is unavailable, even if your Days of Wonder account is active and working on an internet browser. Do not waste your money. Will be requesting a refund.
Brilliant game suffering from poor programming - It’s unfortunate that the developer keeps tarnishing the reputation of such a brilliant game with buggy releases. Version 2.4.0 is totally broken and won’t even open consistently. I’ve gone back to Version 2.2.5.