Developer: Tomoyuki Okawa
Current Version: 1.0.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 1.1 MB - Download
* 33% off (US$2.99 to 1.99 or equivalent in all price regions) till August 31, 2013 *
- Convert a Set of Text Files into RTF Documents -
Text2RTF is a desktop application that lets you batch-convert a set of text files (.tex) into RTF documents (.rtf). You can set document properties such as font, text size, author name, organization name. And Text2RTF will assign the same set of these properties to all RTF documents.
1. Use OpenPanel or a drop box to select and open one or more text files.
2. Select a font to apply to the entire document. Select a set of document properties (font, text size, author, organization), which will be commonly applied to all RTF documents.
3. Language: English only.
4. The application supports the Retina display.
5. Application file size: 1.3 MB
6. The application comes with a complete user's guide written in English. (Choose Help > User's Guide.)
1. Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
2. 64-bit system
1. A set of document properties cannot be applied to selective files. The same set of document properties will be applied to all files.
2. A text size must be set between 9 and 48 points.
Most Helpful Reviews
Utter GARBAGE - This application DOES NOT WORK. It does NOTHING. I couldn't get it to export a SINGLE FILE as an .rtf There was nothing special about it. I was just trying to convert a .txt to an .rtf. If it can't handle one file, it certainly can't handle 1,000 of them. I really wish it worked, but it doesn't. TRASH!!
More Reviews for Current Version
Slick App - This app does what its description says it does. It fills the hole that some note/writing apps have, which is that they don’t export rtf files. If you need to convert single or multiple txt files to rtf quickly and simply, this is an excellent choice.