Tennis Elbow 2013
Developer: Emmanuel Rivoire
Current Version: 1.0j
Last Updated: 21 days ago
Download Size: 51.5 MB - Download
Tennis Elbow 2013 is a great tennis game for all tennis lovers, with a fun, realistic gameplay.
With its ultra-realistic ball trajectories, an artificial intelligence that accurately replicates players' behavior, and a complete range of strikes and game situations, Tennis Elbow 2013 is the only game reproducing the impressions and the emotions of the player on the court with such realism.
You can play on 9 different surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic.
In world tour, you will have 300 tournaments to play, against 3500 players, over 38 years.
With 60 difficulty levels, everyone will find a pleasing challenge. Its intuitive gameplay will let you easily control the player and the ball, and even if you're not a tennis fan, you will have a lot of fun !
- 9 different court surfaces, each with a specific rebound
- 3D male & female players fully customizable
- 6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
- Singles, 3, and doubles games
- Split screen
- 7 camera modes
- Extended Modding capacities
- 300 tournaments, with 3500 players evolving over 38 years
- Singles, doubles, qualifications, male & female competitions
- Full ranking system
New Features :
- Rendering : the game can now render at a higher framerate than 60 fps, up to 144 fps, which makes the balls more fluid ; and even at 60 fps, the rendering should be a bit less jerky
Bug Fixes :
- World Tour : in Season Mode, the future rankings of your player were not initialized correctly when you didn't start the season on his 1st year ; so you were getting the 2nd rank of the player life on the 2nd season, instead of the correct rank
- World Tour : the Player ranked 9 at the Race could end twice in the Master Cup draw if he had won a Grand Slam and a Top 8 player was missing the Master Cup
Most Helpful Reviews
Great - Great game! Nice variety of shots, surfaces, tournaments and players to place against.