Tennis Elbow 2013
Developer: Emmanuel Rivoire
Current Version: 1.0i
Last Updated: 4 months ago
Download Size: 51.4 MB - Download
Tennis Elbow 2013 is a great tennis game for all tennis lovers, with a fun, realistic gameplay.
With its ultra-realistic ball trajectories, an artificial intelligence that accurately replicates players' behavior, and a complete range of strikes and game situations, Tennis Elbow 2013 is the only game reproducing the impressions and the emotions of the player on the court with such realism.
You can play on 9 different surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic.
In world tour, you will have 300 tournaments to play, against 3500 players, over 38 years.
With 60 difficulty levels, everyone will find a pleasing challenge. Its intuitive gameplay will let you easily control the player and the ball, and even if you're not a tennis fan, you will have a lot of fun !
- 9 different court surfaces, each with a specific rebound
- 3D male & female players fully customizable
- 6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
- Singles, 3, and doubles games
- Split screen
- 7 camera modes
- Extended Modding capacities
- 300 tournaments, with 3500 players evolving over 38 years
- Singles, doubles, qualifications, male & female competitions
- Full ranking system
- World Tour : rankings & career's end wall of fame stats updated to beginning of 2017
- Activated Support for Bluetooth controllers
- game works well on OSX El Capitan
Most Helpful Reviews
Great - Great game! Nice variety of shots, surfaces, tournaments and players to place against.