Temps - Weather, Time & Netatmo
Developer: Andreas Grossauer
Current Version: 1.13.7
Last Updated: 3 months ago
Download Size: 3 MB - Download
Temps is a menubar weather app and Netatmo client for your Mac. It provides you with weather forecasts for your current location, your Netatmo Weather Station and up to 10 other places around the world.
Netatmo-Support is an optional feature. Temps supports up to three Netatmo stations + three additional Indoor Modules, Rain gauge and the Wind gauge.
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Supports up to three weather stations from Netatmo
- Supports the Rain gauge and Wind gauge from Netatmo
- Current weather and 3 day forecast
- Show/hide informations for minimal appearance
- Enhanced for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Sync your locations to all your Macs via iCloud
- Current temperature (°C/°F) and weather condition
- Feels like, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, Cloud Cover
- Wind, Precipitation, Chance of Rain
- Local Time
- Sunrise and Sunset
- Moonrise and Moonset
- fixed a crash
Most Helpful Reviews
Great app!!! - Love the simplicity of this app! Instead of being cluttered, it has the basic necessities in the drop down menu. The weather icons are crisp and clear. When looking at the different weather menu bar apps, I was looking for an app with a clean, simple interface, as well as being able to display multiple locations with their temperature. This app was exactly what I was looking for!
App Data Disappears After Computer Sleep - I'm using App on new Macbook Pro With Retina Display, running Mountain Lion OSX 10.8. Every time I put it to sleep and wake it up, all data from all cities I've previously entered disappears. The city names even are gone. All I see is "no data" listed in the menu bar. I have to literally delete the city name entries (which have disappeared and been replaced with the "no data" entries). Then, I have to re-enter the city names and have the App look them up all over again. Imagine having 5 or 10 or 20 cities you monitor, and having to reenter them after very computer sleep/wakeup cycle. This is crap!