Current Version: 1.3.6
Last Updated: 24 days ago
Download Size: 15.4 MB - Download
※ Prior macOS 10.10 support will be obsolete at future updates!
Taza is a Korean/English typing practice app made to simply improve the typing skills of beginners.
- Practice your Korean with Dubeolsik(2-Set)/Sebeolsik(3-Set) 390/Sebeolsik Final.
- Practice your English with Qwerty/Dvorak.
- Placement practice to learn the keyboard setting.
- Short phrase practice including proverbs.
- Long paragraph practice including stories, poems.
- Sonagi, a game similar with Venezia, is provided. Quickly type in the words and achieve a high score.
- Upload your score on the internet and check your ranking.
- There will be further updates!
1. Added Colemak keyboard layout.
2. Fixed text width mismatch issue in Short Phrase Practice.
Most Helpful Reviews
Still Awkward… but hopeful - I found the app somewhat awkward, including its navigation between lessons and visual confusion in order to concentrate on the material to be tested. I'll wait to use it again until future updates are available.