Tap Forms Organizer 5 Database
Developer: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Current Version: 5.2.2
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 21.8 MB - Download
Your digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details. Now with iCloud Sync!
Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately).
How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the 33 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014) - comparing Tap Forms to other organizational programs:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
• Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file — there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
• Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
• Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
• Import, Export, Share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
• Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac using iCloud, IBM Cloudant, Nearby (WiFi), or with your own Apache CouchDB sync server.
• Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Lightning-fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Import & Export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery® label templates
• Print record details
• List, multi-column, calendar, map, and photo grid views.
Store 23 different types of information, such as:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
• Signature (capture on iOS, view on Mac)
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, including:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• Wine collection
• Fixed some High Sierra compatibility issues.
• Group summaries on the multi-column list view are displaying now.
• Uses the spreadsheet control for Link to Form fields on custom layouts now.
• Added Sync button to the Customize Toolbar screen so you can optionally add it to your document window's toolbar.
• Added popup button at the bottom of the document window to allow you to select between displaying the sync's Last Upload and the Last Download times.
• You can now double-click on the day of the month number on the date picker to select that date.
• Summary group rows resize along with other cells on multi-column list view when the font size slider value is changed.
• Tap Forms will no longer quit when the last window is closed.
• You can now adjust the font size of the content of the Table and Link to Form views on custom layouts.
• Added new LEFT(A,X), RIGHT(A, X), and POS(A, B) functions to the Formula editor.
If you enjoy using Tap Forms and have a couple of spare minutes, please leave a review. I really appreciate every review. Each one makes a huge difference to the success of Tap Forms. Thanks in advance! - Brendan
Most Helpful Reviews
It’s a great release, stop complaining about no iCloud/Dropbox - After owning hundreds of apps over the years and dealing with (mostly) poor support from the developers I have to commend Brenden for putting up with all this negativity after busitng his butt to put our a new release. For those of you who wish for iCloud support, you have no idea what a big pain it is and how poor of a service it really is. Dropbox was great but has changed the way it can be accessed and shut programs like TF out. The developer did a good job of picking CloudAnt and I hope he gets a few more choices online at some point but… In the meantime this is a solid product from a well established developer who really cares about you guys. Cut him some slack and really put some effort into this release to see how it works for you. As a long time TF user I can tell you its very good and will continue to get better. It’s also the best solution out there in this category (I know, I’ve tried them all). Let’s help Brenden by sending him valid bug reports on things to fix rather than complaining about things that you don’t like about this release.
Beware of sync! Cloud means IBM! Not iCloud or Dropbox! - I am not happy. I was looking forward to this update because of the promised automatic syncing. The video looks great and mentions two ways to sync 1] Nearby and 2] Using the cloud. So I was expecting to be able to continue using iCloud or Dropbox as in the earlier version. Nope. Doesn’t support either. By cloud sync, they mean setting up an account with IBM Cloudant, which may or may not charge you a fee based on your use! Where is this mentioned above in the description or in the video? I feel as if I have been totally lied to and ripped off and will ask for a refund from Apple. This is bogus, guys. Shame on you!