Current Version: 1.0.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 103.9 MB - Download
PLEASE CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO PURCHASE
This game is not supported by iMac and MacBook Pro devices equipped with the following video cards:
Intel GMA 950
"Take control of your WW2 tank and challenge friends to crazy tank battles!
- A Campaign mode to play solo or with another player cooperatively in 50 missions that require different strategies to destroy your enemies.
- 3 Multiplayer Battle modes (both online and local): Death Match, Team Death Match and Capture the Flag. You can even chat with your opponents while playing!
- Dynamic battlefields composed of destroyable and invincible blocks, moving obstacles, closing doors, a rolling tide, conveyor belts, and more.
- 4 models of World War II tanks, each customizable with 7 skins of different camouflage patterns.
- 4 different weapons with varied range, speed and effects: flame thrower, bullets, rockets and mines.
- Multiple power-ups, including speed-up, invisibility, new weapons and invincibility.
- An innovative 'Turret mode' enables the eliminated tanks to turn into a turret and still influence the outcome of the battle by launching bombs at the survivors."
Most Helpful Reviews
Very Addicting !! - Awesome graphic's very addicting have not tried online play yet but so far love it - A++
Doesn't Work. Black Screen - I downloaded this app but it doesn't work. I want a refund!
More Reviews for Current Version
FUN - Good game. Great graphics and good gameplay. One thing though, the preset controls are a bit wierd so you might want to change them in the options.
Excelent game. - Runs great with lion, no problems with campaign either. Has great graphics and a really fun gameplay. Only thing is that i dont find servers for online.
love it - it might be kinda expensive, but its worth it. you can play this game for days without getting bored of it
Nice!!! - Finally…. A Decent Game worth playing on Mac OS!!!
Fishing for compliments - The game is ok.. Nothing special. After a few screens it gives you the choice to conitnue or rate 5 stars... That's fairly disingenious as far as I'm concerned, and wouldn't have gone to the trouble of finding out how to rate this properly if it werent for the subterfuge.