Tank Battle: North Africa
Developer: Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
Current Version: 2.5
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 227.1 MB - Download
Sequel to the hugely popular strategy game Tank Battle: 1944! Take command as the British Commonwealth and U.S. forces fight the Germans in the North African theatre and lead your battalion to victory in challenging tactical battles.
Fight for control of North Africa during WWII. Utilize new mechanics, such as flanking, 'move and shoot', troop transports and veteran units. With 36 unit types Tank Battle: North Africa is an epic strategy game including detailed battles that will keep you coming back for more!
New for OSX! With new features such as iCloud save support, combat analysis, strategic movement and engine upgrades.
Key Game Features:
● 5 Mission First Strike Tutorial Campaign.
● 8 Mission Invasion British Campaign.
● 8 Mission Hope and Glory British Campaign.
● 8 Mission Stars and Stripes American Campaign.
● 8 Mission Lightning War! German Campaign.
● 8 Mission Sledgehammer! British Campaign.
● 8 Mission Resurrection German Campaign.
● 8 Mission Allied Storm American Campaign.
● 8 Mission Road to Victory British Campaign.
● 36 Unit Types including:
- M3 light and Medium tanks
- British Crusader II and III
- British 2pdr anti-tank gun and 2pdr Portee
- Jeeps and LRDG trucks with 0.5" MG
- American Bazooka Team
- German Panzer I, II, IIIJ and IVf1 and IVf2
● Features British, American and German forces.
● Combat Analysis.
● iCloud save support.
● Flank Attacks.
● High Definition World War II Graphics.
● Hours of Gameplay.
● 6 Pass & Play Multiplayer Scenarios.
● Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/tankbattlenorthafrica
Follow us on Twitter - @TankBattleNA
Game Forum - forums.huntedcow.com/games
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2014 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2014 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Improve balance in Resurrection Campaign, "True Grit".
Most Helpful Reviews
Very entertaining war strategy game! - I’m a huge fan of Hunted Cow/HexWar games. They’re easy to learn (and have actual tutorials!!!), fun to play, have options for low to high levels of difficulty, and give you plenty of opportunites to strut your military strategy muscles. My favorites are the WWII and Civil War themed games (although I have pretty much bought therm all). This company is filling a rather large void in quality military/war strategy games for the Mac OS. I’m hoping that HexWar (are you reading this, HexWar?) will eventually create even more modern war and battle settings, such as the Korean War, Vietnam, the Six Day War between Israel and the Arab nations, and heck, why not an Iraq or Afghanistan setting for a war game? The possiblities are endless with this game engine, which is simple and enjoyable to play. Thanks, HexWar (and Hunted Cow, wherever you are!). Please keep ‘em coming and I’ll keep buying them.