Tab for Wikipedia
Developer: Elon Wu
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 711.3 KB - Download
The biggest multilingual encyclopedia on the Internet. Over 20 million articles in over 280 languages, and still growing.
- Access Wikipedia with "1 click" from your menubar
- Search over 20 million articles from your menubar
- Save articles to read later or offline
- Read articles in multiple languages
- Share articles on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and via email
- Resizable tab window, easily increase/decrease the tab window to your liking.
- Mobile & Desktop mode, you can easily alternate between modes.
- Stealth Mode, adjust the transparency of the Tab for Wikipedia tab with the opacity control slider. Use stealth mode to discreetly check Wikipedia without anyone else noticing.
- And much more: Regular free updates, standard hotkeys (like 'Cmd + R' to refresh), customisable tab colour, opacity control, launch on startup, etc.
Need help? Visit http://help.halfbit.com
Most Helpful Reviews
miserable - unusable...
More Reviews for Current Version
Still Another Rip-off from the Infamous Apple Store! - This is still another rip-off from the infamous rip-off Apple Store! Warning to everyone else that this application won’t open even after I bought it from the infamous Apple Store of Rip-offs! Don’t buy this but use the internet search (such as Google) to get this application/web page and then bookmark it from there. This is what I have done since the application from Apple didn’t work! I want my money back on this one but I suppose that Apple would never do the honorable thing to give me a refund for an application that doesn’t work! Oh well, that’s Apple Mac for all you lovers of this kind of computer but I will go back to my PC for these web pages because I cannot depend on Apple apps even working on my Mac Mini computer! BEWARE OF BUYING THIS APP!
D D - it does not fuction at all it wont download does not work
Unusaable - It really doesn’t function at all. Given that it is a pay for application I expected more. Most free applications do more than this one does. Clicking on the menu brings up a page with ‘Today’s featured article”. The Search Wikipedia field does not accept any input.
I wnat Refund now doesn’t work!! - I can’t not see any window refund now please