TV Streamer for Samsung TV, Panasonic TV, Sharp TV
Developer: Best App Limited
Current Version: 2.1.3
Last Updated: 26 days ago
Download Size: 375.4 KB - Download
* TV Streamer is designed for Samsung TV, Panasonic TV, Sharp TV and Xbox.
* It makes playing and streaming video/music files from your Mac to TV simple and easy!
* No wires, no configuration, and no additional hardware required!
TV Streamer works with Samsung TV, Panasonic TV, Sharp TV, and Xbox. This app can stream your favorite media to the TV via your home network. Just drag and drop your media file to TV Streamer, and it will appear instantly on your TV Screen! No hassles!
1. Make sure your Mac and your TV are connected to the same network (by a wired or wireless connection).
2. Launch this app. It will then scan your network for connected TVs. Please wait for a while. Once the TV is found, you can select your TV from the list.
3. Drag and drop your video or music file into the main window, and wait a moment. Soon you should see your video or music starting to play on your TV. Enjoy! :-)
• The app may take up to one minute to discover your TVs on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to play your media file, please try to restart your router, Mac and TVs.
• Please check what video/audio formats are supported by your TV. MP4 and MP3 formats are supported by most Smart TVs.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, consider connecting both your Mac and TV to the router via a LAN cable. A high-speed Wi-Fi connection is acceptable, too.
*** Get this app today!! ***
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
* Better Support for Samsung TV, Panasonic TV and Sharp TVs.
* Minor Improvement.
Most Helpful Reviews
can’t get this to work. - It shows my T.V. but when i drag in a file nothing happens. I can’t find a website or any help info.
More Reviews for Current Version
Doesnt work... - Not seening any Samsubg TV on same WIFI network...
Works Great for Me - Just downloaded this app and it worked as soon as it opened! My 2016 Sharp TV connected right away!
Doesn’t Work - The application recognizes my fairly new Samsung Smart TV, but “file is not supported,” is the message on the TV screen. I tried numerous Quicktime movies, a very common format. This application does not work.
ROBBERY - Hey all I’m a long time dedicated Apple/Mac user (back before mac were considered cool and were hated on.) Hate to say it but this application is a piece sh!t and simply does not work at all. Tried, and Tried, and Tried again. For your sake if you read this save your money. Anyone know how you can get a refund on through the App Store?