TV Streamer for Chromecast and Google Cast TV
Developer: Best App Limited
Current Version: 1.2.1
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 24.6 MB - Download
* TV Streamer is designed for Chromecast and Google Cast!
* Playing video or music files from your Mac to any Chromecast or Google Cast enabled TVs is simple and easy!
* No wires, no configuration, and no hassles!
TV Streamer works on any Chromecast or Google Cast enabled TVs. This app can stream your favorite media to it via your home network. Just drag and drop your media file to TV Streamer, and it will appear instantly on your TV Screen! No hassles!
• Support most of the video and audio formats, such as MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, MPG, RMVB, XVID, WMV, MP3, FLAC, WAV...
• Playlists for organizing your media files.
• Keyboard shortcuts (changeable!) for controlling your video playback ,such as Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Forward, Backward...
• Shuffle and Repeat playback.
• Support drag and drop to add media files.
Smart TVs and Displays with Chromecast Built-In:
Check here for detail: https://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/tv/
1. Your Mac and TV (or device) should be connected to the same network.
2. Run the app and it will scan your network. Please wait for a while. Once your TV is found, you can then select it from the device list.
3. Drag and drop your media files into the app, then click the Play button. Soon you should see your video or music starting to play on your TV!
• The app may take up to 30 second to discover your Chromecast TVs or devices on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to play your media file, please try to restart your router, Mac and TVs/devices.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, consider connecting both your Mac and TV to the router via a LAN cable. A high-speed Wi-Fi connection is acceptable, too.
*** Get this app today!! ***
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
* Better support for Sony, Philips and Toshiba TVs.