TV Stream for Chromecast and Google Cast TV
Developer: Best App Limited
Current Version: 2.1.1
Last Updated: 2 days ago
Download Size: 24.8 MB - Download
* TV Stream is designed for Chromecast, Google Cast and Android TV (Sony, Philips, Toshiba, Sharp, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield)!
* The app makes playing and streaming video or music files from your Mac to any Chromecast, Google Cast or Android TVs simple and easy!
* No wires, no configuration, and no hassles!
TV Stream works on any Chromecast, Google Cast or Android TVs, such as Sony TV, Philips TV, Toshiba TV, Sharp TV and etc. This app can stream any media format (such as MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, MP3, etc.) to your TV via your home network. Just drag and drop your favorite media files into TV Stream app, and the media will appear instantly on your TV screen! It's so simple!
• Supports any Chromecast, Google Cast and Android TVs, such as Sony TV, Philips TV, Toshiba TV, Sharp TV, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield and etc.
• Supports almost any Video and Audio format:
- Video: MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, DivX, XviD, MPEG, QT, RM, RMVB, AVCHD, M2TS, M2T, MTS, FLV, MPEG, MPEG2 TS, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, GIF, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC video, etc.
- Audio: MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, WMA, FLAC, MP2, AMR, AWB, OGG, MMF, AC3, AU, etc.
• Supports Full HD 1080p video streaming.
• Supports 3D Videos.
• Supports Subtitles.
• Provides playlists for organizing your media files.
• Supports list and thumbnail views.
• Supports changeable keyboard shortcuts (Play, Pause, Next, Previous, Forward, Back) for controlling your video playback.
• Supports Shuffle and Repeat playback modes.
• Supports drag-and-drop for adding media files.
SMART TVS WITH CHROMECAST / GOOGLE CAST / ANDROID TV BUILT IN:
Check here for details: https://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/tv/
1. Your Mac and TV (or device) should be connected to the same network.
2. Run the app. It will scan your network. Please wait for a while. Once your TV is found, select it from the device list.
3. Drag and drop your media files into the app, then click the Play button. Soon, you should see your video or music starting to play on your TV!
• The app may take up to 30 seconds to discover your Chromecast TVs or devices on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to play your media file, please try to restart your router, Mac and TVs/devices.
• To improve the quality and stability of your viewing experience, consider connecting both your Mac and TV to the router via a LAN cable. A high-speed Wi-Fi connection is acceptable, too.
*** This app is now being offered at a discount – get it today!! ***
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
* Better support for Sony, Philips and Toshiba TVs.
Most Helpful Reviews
no screen casting - tried streaming live feeds, but it doesn’t work that way, in fact you cannot stream live feeds at all!! incredibly useless for streaming, you have to save files to your computer and then the buffer and then supposedly you can watch them on your tv through chrome cast, but i couldn’t get past the buffering part when i tried to watch a saved movie. How do i get a refund?