TPainter - Digital Art Drawing and Design App
Current Version: 1.1.1
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 11.6 MB - Download
TPainter is an inspiring, easy-to-use, beautifully designed image editor built to help you create stunning new images and edit your existing photos. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes.It supports multiple layers and alpha channel editing.
A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
● Quickly and easily select any part of an image
● Edit and apply special effects to portions of your pictures
● Select and remove unwanted elements of your photos
● Cut out objects from one image to place in another
New drawing tools
● Easily add, create, combine and edit shapes
● Pre-drawn shape tools allow quickly adding lines, circles, rectangles and stars into your compositions
● Effortlessly add shadows and adjust fill and stroke settings for shapes
An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
● Adjust exposure, hue, saturation, shadows and highlights, brightness, contrast and much more
● Replace and remix colors
● Dramatically improve less-than-perfect images with one click
● Designed for intuitive ease of use
● Open and save images using TIFF, JPEG, PNG and many other popular formats
● Easily determine the best size and resolution for importing your data into the Pixel.
● Export PDF Files
fix some bugs.
Most Helpful Reviews
unusable - This program does not come with any instructions or help feature (there were question marks next to functions, but when I clicked on them nothing happened). I can't figure out how to do anything, I just want to combine two drawings and resize them and then add text. I have spent hours and I cannot figure this out. The ability to resize images seems especially limited. There does not seem to be much ability to modify the placement of the different elements on the canvas in relation to eachother. The program also crashed on my once. The ability to resize objects cut and pasted into the drawing from other drawings seemed especially limited, I couldn't figure out how to do it at all, though sometimes it happened automatically. The tools that were provided were very limited, just your normal smudge, pencil, brush and erase and a few others. The program just didn't seem to have that many features. Maybe it does allow you to insert an element into a picture and then resize that element, but I certainly couldn't find that function. Overal, this was a waste of my time and money. The lack of directions or help was especially frustrating.