The AS/400 - also called the "IBM iSeries," is a midrange server from IBM, designed for the business world. TN5250 is a terminal emulator which provides access to an AS/400.
Before buying try the free TN5250 Lite version.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer)
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Auto login
- Support for 10 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Device name support
- A click on an URL would give a crash.
- Copy/Paste in the configuration dialog did not work.
- Logfile moved to a new location.
- If 2xclick = ENTER is not selected, 2xclick will select a word at the cursor.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great AS-400 Emulator - I know of no other emulator for AS400 systems so as long as it works, right? You can't go wrong with this one. I started with the Lite version but quickly found out that F-keys do not seem to work, bummer. They totally work on the paid version! Using the terminal app on my work PC is a huge hassle. It's great to know I can do this with my MacBook. The SSL setting does not work with our system. Our company works in AS400 and will for some time to come. It's great to have this product, I have no problem paying the costs. I just set this up but so far it's performing as expected. Thanks for this app!