Developer: Swanson Digital, LLC
Current Version: 1.11
Last Updated: 10 months ago
Download Size: 5.2 MB - Download
With TheMacU Tutorials App you can view our Mac & iOS(iPad & iPhone) video tutorials. Each tutorial is presented in HD. View free preview lessons for each tutorial along with full outlines and descriptions! Tutorials purchased in this App will also appear in the TMU Tutorials Mac App at no extra charge!
• TheMacU All Access Subscription is now available with a 1 week FREE TRIAL!
Get all our tutorials on all your Apple devices for a full year! (See below for details.)
• Free preview lessons available for each tutorial!
• Download the tutorials to your device for viewing on the go!
• Keyboard shortcuts listed for each lesson (Mac tutorials only).
Video Tutorials currently available within this App...
• iOS 10 What's New
• iOS 10 Core Concepts
• macOS Sierra What's New
• macOS Sierra Core Concepts
• TheMacU Mini Tutorials (Podcasts, News, Notes, Apple Music & More!)
• Learn - iCloud
• Learn - iTunes for Mac
• Learn - Mac Security
• Learn - Photos for Mac & iOS
• Learn - Mail for Mac & iOS
• Learn - Safari for Mac & iOS
• Learn - Pixelmator for iOS
• Learn - Pixelmator 3 for Mac
• Learn - Luminar
• Learn - Contacts, Calendars & Reminders for Mac & iOS
• Learn - Pages for Mac
• Learn - Numbers for Mac
• Learn - Keynote for Mac
• Learn - Twitter
• iOS 9 What's New
• iOS 9 Core Concepts
• OS X El Capitan What's New
• OS X El Capitan Core Concepts
• Learn - Aperture
• Learn - iPhoto for Mac
• Learn - iBooks Author
• Learn - Intensify
-TheMacU All Access is a one year recurring subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Email us at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
Recently added TheMacU Mini Tutorials which includes lessons for the Podcasts App, the News App and Notes App for iOS and Mac with more to come.
New tutorials on iTunes 12 for Mac and Contacts, Calendars and Reminders for iOS!
Most Helpful Reviews
Video tutorials are well done - Putting aside the suspiciously dated and worded initial reviews, I do feel this is a nicely done series, as far as the tutorials I have purchase are concerned anyway. For the real beginner to the Mac I feel the All Access purchase is a real bargain. I would have opted for this myself if there were more non-Apple App courses currently available. Hopefully the list will grow. The Sparkle and Pixelmator tutorials are pretty comprehensive and well done. Yes, this information can be had for free from various locations on either the developer website or on Youtube, but the convienience of having lessons available in one place, as well as on all devices, makes the purchase price reasonable. There was a slight audio glitch on the Sparkle App tutorial, I have contacted the developer of TMU Tutorials via their web form, and hope to hear back from them soon. I have not gone through the entire Pixelmator App tutorial yet, but so far the lessons are well done. Nice to see iBooks Author in there, let’s hope Apple continues to update that app. Other lessons I would like to see offered would be for iMovie, Garageband, even iTunes (if Apple ever figures it out themselves), and perhaps OS X Server (soon to be macOS Server?). So, whether you go for the All You Can Eat for a year plan, or individual in-app purchases, this is a convenient, affordable way to expand your knowledge of Apple apps and related Mac apps.
It is not working….,and they are not fixing it quickly. - It does not work, nor are they fixing it, on the Mac or on the iPhone. It’s been days since reported without any fix.
More Reviews for Current Version
Love these tutorials. - I have been using TMU for a long time. I love the style of the tutorials and they are always up to date with the latest changes. Support is fantastic and your emails will always be answered promptly. I would definitely recommend the app and suggest choose the “all access”, which gives you access to any tutorials and everything new as it is released. I have shared this jewel with many friends and they love it too.