TEXT to PDF Plus
Developer: liu junyi
Current Version: 2.5
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 1.1 MB - Download
TEXT to PDF Plus is a powerful tool designed for mac ox users. It lets you create PDF from Plain Text(.txt) and rtf and rtfd.
* Support Plain Text(.txt) and rtf and rtfd to create PDF.
* Encrypted PDF file. You can add user password and owner password to protect your PDF. Besides, you can set the access rights of PDF, such as copying and printing rights. So the PDF created can not be accessed without permission.
* Set PDF metadata for each one. You can set the metadata of the PDF, such as title, subject,author, keywords and creator.
* Set margins of PDF for each one. According to the added source files, you can set the margins of PDF created.
* Preview using QuickLook. Before creating PDF, you can preview files so that you can set the margins of PDF to satisfy your needs.
* Batch creation. Unlimited list of files for your convenient to create each file.
* Change the order of the added source files. When merge into one PDF, you can change the order of source files to satisfy your needs.
* Merge into one PDF. Easy to use. You can create PDF just two steps.
If you have some suggestions or problems, welcome to send us an email, we will reply you as soon as possible.
1. Allow set the properties of PDF
2. Fiex some bugs.
3. More friendly user interface
More Reviews for Current Version
no - can’t get it to open just cost me $6.00 for nothing