Switch for Bose SoundTouch
This app help you control all your Bose SoundTouch speaker on your local network, you can use all the functions same with buttons on your SoundTouch speaker or remote controllers, include turn on/off speaker, control volume, choose preset channels.
- Auto-save music/radio source, you can choose any source from the history list.
- Play your music file on SoundTouch speaker from your Mac directly by drag drop files.
- Send user enter URL to play on SoundTouch speaker.
- You can check the 'Set' button, then click on the number to set a Preset.
- Streaming audio from your Mac audio input ( Microphone or All System Sound ) to Bose SoundTouch speaker ( audio may delay several seconds ).
* Streaming System Sound need extra system sound extension to redirect audio.
* You need Bose SoundTouch speaker to work with this App.
Minor bug fix and update:
- First install default change to show Dock icon, just in case user can't find it, you can change this in setting.
- Better handle network down or speaker removed from network.
- Fix when change name press enter show setting screen.
- There will be about 2 seconds for the App to check if your speaker is suddenly offline.
***This rare happens, but if the App encounter some glitch after your network/speaker change, please turn off your Mac WIFI, start the App, then turn on WIFI, that should works fine after.***
More Reviews for Current Version
NOT BOSE App - Hello, This is NOT the Bose SoundTouch App. The creator of this app used a deceptive icon and name to make you think it is the Bose SoundTouch App. I bought this because I thought it was the Bose SoundTouch App. I won’t speak to how it works. All I know is that when you search SoundTouch, this is the one that I thought I needed. Alas, you need to go to Bose website and download for iMac from the Bose website.