Developer: Peer Assembly
Current Version: 1.1
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 862.8 KB - Download
Swing lets you easily upload files and share them with your friends.
Drag a file onto the Swing menu icon, and it will be uploaded to your App.net file storage account, and you’ll get back a URL on the clipboard you can share with your friends or coworkers over email, IM, App.net, Facebook, or even Twitter.
Swing can also upload the contents of the clipboard using a global shortcut, and it can automatically upload screen shots from a folder you choose.
• Drag-and-drop files or folders to upload to App.net
• Hold down Option while dragging to the icon to have the original file moved to the Trash after uploading.
• Automatically upload screen shots, and optionally move them to the Trash after uploading.
• Uploads images from the clipboard with a global shortcut.
• Displays the five most recent Swings, newest on the top.
• Displays window with all Swings
• Reports on your quota.
• Supports multiple users. Double click users in the Accounts table to activate. Delete users by selecting and pressing the Delete key.
• Shortens URLs using the counterpart swng.it service.
• An App.net account, either paid or free (via invitation)
- Uses the short App.net URL if swng.it shortener disabled
- User's preference for screenshot folder can be different than ~/Desktop
- Fix occasional crash when menu updating