Swift Publisher 5
Developer: Belight Software, ltd
Current Version: 5.0.6
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 398.7 MB - Download
Swift Publisher is a page layout and desktop publishing app for designing and printing fliers, newsletters, brochures, calendars, letterheads, booklets, and much more.
What's New in Version 5
• Two-Page Spreads
• Customizable Grid
• Heading Presets
• Form Templates
• Precise Guide Positioning
• Google Maps Integration
• Enhanced Layer Management
• Depositphotos Integration
• Touch Bar Support
• View and edit pages side-by-side with two-page spreads
• Use master pages to quickly create uniform pages for any project
• Unlimited layers to create complex designs while keeping the canvas uncluttered
• Customizable grid for precise document layout
• Adjustable and smart guides help aligning design elements
• Print multi-page booklets with the program taking care of page order for you
Working with Texts
• Create multi-column layouts with flowing text boxes
• Set up customizable text styles and apply them with one click
• Horizontal, vertical and circular text support
• Wrap text around pictures or other objects
• Apply linear and radial gradients, draw freehand shapes, apply strokes, and more
• Edit photos and with Core Image filters using the built-in image editor
• Add a shadow and stroke to any design element
• Crop, rotate, resize, tint, tile, and control the transparency of pictures
• 300 pre-designed templates
• Library of over 2,000 clipart images
• Integration with Depositphotos online photo bank
• Apply one of over 100 image masks to any picture
• Professionally designed 2D & 3D heading styles
• Use adjustable Smart Shapes as frames for your images
• Export to TIFF, JPEG, EPS, and PDF
• Set up document bleeds and DPI
• Convert text to curves to avoid problems with missing fonts
• Share to Facebook and Twitter with just a few clicks
• Minor fixes and improvements.
Most Helpful Reviews
Dedktop Publishing Made Easy - Super app. Does what it says and then some. Developer actually responds to questions and comments! If you do a lot of projects invest in the Clipart Bundle. While not strictly needed, it opens up a lot of creative options.
HELP-ASAP - My prgram just crashed!!! I am devastated!!! I have spent HOURS and HOURS working on a newsletter to meet a deadline but it just crashed. It now has a strange freeze frame with only few pages showing. I cannot access anything. I have restarted the program. Please HELP ASAP!! I emailed technical support and hope to hear back ASAP. Unfortunately, there is no toll free number. Had I known I had to contact Ukraine for a direct call, I would have thought twice about purchasing this app. I would LOVE to change the rating. Hopefully, I can salvage what I had and finish my project.
More Reviews for Current Version
Best I’ve found for Mac - There are not many worthwhile and user-friendly desktop publishing apps for Macs. This one is the best I’ve found. Some things are not as intuitive as I would like and take a few more steps than would be helpful, but it does everything I want, is simple and reliable to use so it is my “go to” app for desktop publishing on my Mac.
keeps crashing - i love that application but lately when i try to export document it crashes! fix it please!