Sweepr (Malware Remover, Browser & System Cleaner)
Developer: Denk Alexandru
Current Version: 3.6.0
Last Updated: 8 months ago
Download Size: 5.1 MB - Download
Sweepr can help you when:
• Your browsers are slow, clunky, quit unexpectedly or you have navigation problems
• Popups are opening all the time with advertisement and scams, your navigation is hijacked or your browser toolbar is full of useless add-ons
• Clicking on web links redirects you to more ads or you keep getting notifications about virus warnings, codecs or new Flash and Java versions
• Your Mac starts to complain about disk space, hangs, runs slowly and applications are crashing all the time
• You receive targeted ads that know what interests you and what websites you are visiting
• Your browsers are full of sensitive information and navigation history that you want to dispose
Sweepr is designed to:
• Clean Malware: no more adware that opens popup windows with advertisement and scams, injected ads or browser extensions that track your activities and hijack your navigation
• Clean your Browsers: remove navigation history, cookies, searches, logged in sessions, downloads or other sensitive information and privacy threads. Dispose large and persistent cached internet files
• Clean Mail: dispose large attachment and mail caches
• Clean your Mac: save disk space by removing useless system caches, log files, update files and other unwanted data. Speedup your system and applications by erasing overly sized application logs and temporary files
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
Bug fixes and improvements specific to macOS Sierra
Most Helpful Reviews
Saved the Day! - I remember the days when there were basically no viruses for the Mac. Well, I’ve been remiss in living in that past for too long. Needless to say, I clicked on something or whatever that totally hijacked my Safari. I couldn’t get rid of the constant pop-ups no matter how fast I hit Command-W. So, I started planning a backup of my key documents, music and photos, in advance of a complete system wipe and install. Then, I found this app. I spent the $10 bucks and, I’m not kidding, less than 5 minutes later I had my old Safari back. All fixed. This app is exactly what I needed and, in my opinion, does more than it promises. Absolutely worth the cost.
Waste of money - Did not fix my problem and even suggested to get another app if their app does not fix my problem. Being the desperate person that I am, bought the suggested app which cost the same price but did not fix my problem at all. Downloaded a free adware/malware remover suggested in one of the apple forums and found the issue right away and fixed it. Did I say that was for free? I want my money back, if the developer can see this, please give me a refund.
More Reviews for Current Version
Previous Problems Removed - I was thinking this app would be a waste of money, but it fixed all my problmes. Malware had embedded into my mac and I was able to clear it all at once. My computer has zero issues after clearing everything. I was going to take it to Apple, but this saved me a lot of money.
Works Great Now - Originally I had placed a review that this app didnt work due to some glitches and left a negative review. I was going to just accept the loss but I decided to read the other reviews. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app 2 times and to my surprise it now works great. In addition, I appreciate the developer sending me an email directly to try to help me and also left a message here with an email to contact them for help. I liked the fact that they didn’t become defensive and were truly trying to help me. The app is now fixed, the information I wanted deleted is gone. Review changed to 5 Star rating not only on the app but the willingess to help and being nice and professional too. Thank you, Daniel