Developer: Heng Cheong Leong
Current Version: 2.0.2
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 514.7 KB - Download
The simplest river-of-news RSS reader for busy people.
SushiReader is a RSS reader with a difference: it is tailored for busy people. Whether you have one minute or one hour, SushiReader makes it easy to catch up with the latest news. And, the river-of-news presentation style means there is no need to have a "mark all as read" button.
* You can mark specific subscriptions as high priority, so that you can get to the important news first
* Multiple timelines allow you to divide up your subscriptions, allowing you to choose different set of articles to read each time you use SushiReader
SushiReader works well with OS X Mountain Lion, with support for full-screen, saving to Safari's Reading List, and sharing to Twitter, Facebook, and Messages.
This update includes:
* Window to view list of subscriptions that are currently being refreshed;
* Updated full-screen view; and
* General bug fixes, including always opening URLs in the background when command-clicking, and better handling of articles without titles.
Most Helpful Reviews
Simple interface and easy to navigate - I subscribe to about 40 RSS feeds and I usually use the Google Reader page to view them. I wanted something to allow me to quickly navigate through the feeds and open what I want to read. This app does the trick for me. It allows you to skim each headline and quickly open a link to the webpage if I want to read further. What I like best is its ability to do it all from the keyboard. I navigate, open, and check for new/unread feeds all with the keyboard. It loads very quickly and moves through the feeds quickly. You can also create different subcategories of links to suit your need/desire to read something daily or weekly. This is a very minimalist application that does exactly what it needs to do and nothing more. It's a very easy to use app and I would recommend it to someone that is looking for a simple reader that is keyboard based and moves quickly through your feeds.