SuperScan - IP Scanner
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
SuperScan is a fast IP scanner for discovering devices connected to your network.
▪ Fast IP scanner that detects known and unknown devices connected to your network.
▪ Detects hostnames, determines the MAC address, and in some cases can auto-detect device type (phone, laptop, router, etc).
▪ User selectable icon for discovered devices is saved for future scans.
▪ Scanning results can be saved to CSV file via menu export option.
- improve scanning algorithm
- bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Still needs work - After trying to use the app for the past week or so, turns out it needs a lot more work. It only finds around 6 devices in my network out of more than 23 devices, thought it was because of inactivity, other apps show better results than this one. Still needs a lot of work..! Its a basic app, if it just does what it says on the cover would be a great app.
More Reviews for Current Version
Its free so I cannot complain that much - Does not support Paste in the “Name of Device” field. Having a continuous scan option would be nice is you are adding a new device and need to see it added to the network so you know what DHCP address it picked up.
Only ping - Its good as long as your devices respond to ICMP requests. Found 35 objects on a 46 object network, it doesn’t check for any open ports so it doens’t know that the device exists. Not bad for a free app.