Developer: Metakine Inc.
Current Version: 1.0.5
Last Updated: 4 days ago
Download Size: 33.9 MB - Download
Convert your video to H.265!
- Reduce the file size of your videos without loss of quality: you can easily divide by 2 or 3 the file size of your videos without sacrifying quality
- That means putting much more videos on your portable media player
- Uses all of your computer's processing power when converting
- Highest quality converter
- Extremely easy to use!
- Just drag & drop your videos and it will convert them all automatically
- Keep all audio tracks and subtitles tracks
- Limit the conversion speed if you are not in a hurry and do not want your laptop to heat
*** Native support for H.265 requires iOS 11, macOS High Sierra, or a 4th generation Apple TV. On older macOS versions, you can simply use VLC (http://videolan.org)
- Added an option to force the .mp4 file format (otherwise, Super265 can output a .mkv file if the original is a .mkv file and it can keep more tracks that way)
- Fixed bug that prevented some files from converting
Most Helpful Reviews
I had no problems with it. - I dopped several movies to test out. On the recommended setting there were some glitchy artifacts and loss of texture, but on high quality preset I didn’t notice too much difference between it and the large mp4 file. It took a 3gb file down to a 500mb file. if you don’t mind some artifacts or are going to be watching on a small screen the recommended setting took the 3gb file down to about 300mb.
Doesn’t appear to work... - I have tried this with several 1080p @60fps files and the converstion is quick but results in a s265 file of only zero bytes. The orginal files were encoded with H.264. It does work for smaller video files (e.g. 640x360). Assuming this is a bug?