Developer: Dana Foy
Current Version: 1.2.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 3.6 MB - Download
SuiteProfiler is a simple and powerful application that allows you to create a Suite of custom color-accurate ICC Profiles, aka Color Map Profiles.
A Suite of Color Map Profiles supplements the profiling environment of an existing full color ICC Profile. This empowers you with the tools to profile and present any digital image in a variety of ways without image editing.
Each Color Map Profile is derived from a user defined Color Map. A Color Map specifies how Luminance Input is mapped to Color Output. A Color Map Profile prints or converts an image with the color mapping defined by the Color Map.
Color Map Profiles can be applied to both color and grayscale digital images in any system and application environment which supports color profiling.
• You design a device independent Color Map
• You preview the effects of the Color Map on your image
• You export a device dependent Color Map Profile derived from the Color Map
• You create a Suite of Color Map Profiles from multiple varying Color Maps
• You have a Suite of Color Map Profiles for a unique profiling environment
(e.g. printer, ink and paper combination)
• You use the Color Map Profiles to soft proof and print images in any imaging application that supports profiling (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
• You create a Suite of metallic-looking Color Maps for copper, bronze, and silver scales
• You preview the effects of the Color Maps on your own images
• You export a Suite of three metallic-looking Color Map Profiles for printing on Epson Glossy Paper using an Epson Printer
• You use the Color Map Profiles in Adobe Photoshop to soft proof and print metallic renditions of any of your color or grayscale images
SuiteProfiler added 2 Preferences for Color Map Profile generation:
1) "Include Private Source Data" specifies if proprietary data embedded in a Source Profile is included in the exported Color Map Profile. Typically this is data used by RIPs and allows Color Map Profiles to be used successfully in those environments. The default is off (unchecked) for standard (non-RIP) printing environments.
2) "Profile Extension" specifies the file extension for exported Color Map Profiles. The default is "icc".