Current Version: 1.0.2
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 31.1 MB - Download
Sudoku is a fun number placement brain game that is sweeping the world. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 regions contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
Sounds easy, right? Not! Solving a single puzzle can take an hour or more. But the time flies in this highly addictive game. Are you ready for the challenge?
Sudoku Supremo has 4 levels of play (easy, medium, hard & expert). It also comes with newspaper mode so you can play puzzles from the newspaper or books within the game. Lastly, there is a solver included so you can enter puzzles and find a solution.
Besides our famous pizza theme you get 2 extra themes: Christmas Sudoku where you have 9 different colored ornaments and Tokyo Sudoku where you can even play with Japanese characters. All themes come with special music with 7 songs included.
* 3 themes included: Tokyo Sudoku, Christmas Sudoku and Pizza Sudoko Supreme.
* 4 levels of puzzles (easy, medium, hard & expert).
* Fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 regions contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
* Auto saves when you close the application during a puzzle.
* Newspaper mode allows you to enter Sudoku puzzles and play them in the game.
* Solver allows you to enter Sudoku puzzles and see the solution.
* Great themed background music and sound effects.
We hope you enjoy Sudoku Supremo!
Added app sandbox settings for your safety,
Changed icon to include EnsenaSoft brand mark.
We appreciate your ratings and reviews!
Thanks for playing Sudoku Supremo!!!
Most Helpful Reviews
Attractive, but not ready for prime time - I don't know what they call the strange twisted symmetry that newspaper versions of Sudoku (and crossword puzzles) use, but this app does NOT have it. If there is a pencil marks command in this app, I could not find it. That's pretty essential for playing at harder levels. ♡ Sudoku is my current favorite version of this game. It comes in both free and paid versions, and yes, it has its faults too.