Sub Edit - subtitles editor and movie player
Current Version: 2.1.0
Last Updated: 1 year ago
Download Size: 6.9 MB - Download
Sub Edit is a subtitles editor and movie player. Using Sub Edit you can create new subtitle for your movie, translate any existing subtitle or adjust existing subtitle to your version of movie.
After creating or changing subtitle you can watch your movie on the fullscreen, on the primary or secondary screen.
Sub Edit uses built-in FFmpeg codec pack to watch movies in system unsupported formats like DivX, XviD or mkv.
Major functions of Sub Edit:
* opens subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format, tmp time format and srt format)
* saves subtitles in .srt, .sub and .txt formats (mDVD frame format, mplayer2 time format and srt format)
* opens movies in DivX, XviD, X264, mkv and many other popular formats
* supports converting between different code pages.
* allows to add new line, delete and edit existing lines of subtitles
* allows to shift subtitles in time, to perfect fit movie dialogues
* allows to change fps (frame per second) rate in imported subtitles
* shows movie in fullscreen on main and secondaries screens.
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1
Details of the use of FFmpeg in Sub Edit, including sources and compiled libraries, you find on product's webpage.
- Added support for built-in movie subtitles (watching only)
- Added support for SSA / ASS subtitles formats (import only)
- Stability improvement
Most Helpful Reviews
DO NOT BUY IT - IT DOES NOT WORK - This app is a total rip off- I got my money stolen!!! It does no open SRT files, neather the ones created by itself… I do not understand how apple store allow them to sell it!! Well I understand, they get their share::::::::
More Reviews for Current Version
WASTE OF MONEY! - This is the most ackward and difficult program I think I’ve ever tried to use. Not simple. Manual is confusing. Controls are confusing. Timer is NOT accurate. Will NOT load video with existing SRT included so that I could attempt to edit. Will be calling Apple immediately to try to get my money back on this. Total crap software. Now I remember why I don’t like shopping in the app store for software; because chances are that it is total crap and doesn’t work.