Streaming - Netflix edition - It's About Time
Developer: It's About Time Products
Current Version: 1.0.9
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 2.3 MB - Download
Watch Netflix Movies & TV Shows!
Once Streaming is open, simply click it in the menu bar to access all your favorite movies and tv shows. If you love Netflix, you're going to love it being one click away.
• Play movies in the app (Unlock Pro)
• Menu bar and Window app - Easily switch between menu bar app mode and window mode*
• Customize the look with border colors
• Stealth mode opacity - If you're working on multiple things you can have the app open but transparent and when you place your mouse over it, it displays at 100% and when you move your mouse out, it goes back to the opacity you choose
• Activate with a keyboard shortcut - The beauty of having Netflix in the menu bar is that you can open it with one custom keyboard shortcut you create in the preferences
• Auto Open at Login - When you turn on your Mac, have Streaming open automatically
* The app launches in the menu bar with a Streaming icon. If you have too many apps in your menu bar or your menu bar is filled with text, click on the Finder icon in the Dock (smiley face on the bottom left) and Streaming should appear on the right side of the menu bar. From there, we recommend going to the preferences of the app and creating a keyboard shortcut to open the app anytime without needing to see the icon.
NOTE: A Netflix membership is required. Please visit Netflix.com to verify Netflix is available in your country.
This app is not associated or affiliated with Netflix, Inc.
• Bug fixes - Thank you for the emails.
• Please, if you'd like, subscribe to our email list to get updates and news on new apps and upcoming discounts. We will not spam your inbox.
• Note - To quit the app - click the play button in your menu bar (top right of your screen) - click the settings button and click quit.
Most Helpful Reviews
awesome app. once installed, go to the menu bar at the top and open it - kind of deceiving, but it works. good luck! — to the developers. i suggest creating a tutorial for once u install the app. also, make it so that it’s an actual APP that you can open in the applications folder. sincerely, kareem khulusi — your number one tech consultant.
Completely worthelss.. - Honestly, this app is completely worthless. The app is free. Great you think. So you download it and log in. Nothing special here. You can browse Netflix. Again, nothing special here. You click a movie and the app asks you to pay ten bucks to watch a movie? Aside from trying to take ten bucks from me, what does this app actually do? Absolutely nothing. That’s what it does. It’s a glorified web browser that tries to take $10 from me. This is absolutely ridiculous, what’s the point of having a free app when you can’t even do ANYTHING with it without paying? Even if I COULD do more, this is nowhere near worth $10. Ripoff.. Might as well use safari then.. At least that doesn’t try and charge me $10.
More Reviews for Current Version
works - good was able to open it you have to click on the play icon on the top of the menu bar of your computer
Does this actually work? - Granted, my two degrees in electronics and my B.S. in computer science plus beaucoup continuing ed courses, varying certifications and etc. are well over 30 years old now, but I can’t get this pile of debris to function anything close to what I thought was “as advertised.” Maybe my eyes deceived me. Now, how do I delete this pile?
Extra Charge... - I’m already a Netflix subscriber; I was surprised I had to pay an additional fee to use app.
ok - often times slow streaming compared to my phone using the safe wifi network
Works well on my Mac pro - I have been using this app for several months on my Mac Pro. Seems to work well without much of a hitch. Ny only issues are small additional suggestions: 1. I would like a quit function. to remove the app (if there is one I havenot found it. Right clicking on the play triangle woudl be useful. 2. I woudl like a row of options of “Movies I have already watched, as I often like to see them again, or go back to a particular poignent moment. Other than that I really like the arrow key skip some seconds.