Stockfolio - Stocks, Real-Time Stock Portfolio
Developer: Pandaris BVBA
Current Version: 1.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 11.3 MB - Download
FEATURED BY APPLE AS A NEW APP THEY LOVE: ** CURRENTLY $12,99 INSTEAD OF $29,99 **
Stockfolio is an investment app for macOS that will help improve your investment returns by allowing you to research and track interesting stocks and cryptocurrencies. It is extremely easy to set up and the best way to manage and follow your investment portfolio.
* Featured by Apple in new Apps we love
* #1 Top Paid Finance app
SOME HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:
* Track equities from around the world using realtime quotes.
* Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum cryptocurrency support.
* Get detailed charts (area, line and candlestick) on the price history of your stock or cryptocurrency.
* Menu Bar integration. Quick access to your stocks and cryptocurrencies from anywhere on your Mac.
* Realtime ticker integration in the menu bar. Check the current price of your favorite stock directly on the menu bar while you continue with your normal work flow. (You don't even need to click anything!)
* Watchlists allow you to monitor in realtime the stocks and cryptocurrencies you own, or intend to buy.
* Automatically keep up to date on the latest relevant news (RSS, StockTwits, Coindesk and Twitter). Updates are real-time.
* Track open positions in your portfolio and get useful stats and charts, such as unrealised capital gains.
* Touch Bar support
We currently do not support connecting directly to your brokerage account to trade securities from within the app. It is something we are working on, though!
Have an issue or discovered a crash? Seeing something you don’t like? Do you have some feedback? Let us know at [email protected] and we’ll take a look! We are constantly updating our app. App issues will be fixed and your received suggestions might pop up in one of our next updates.
What’s new in v1.2:
* Menu Bar support! Quick access to your stocks and cryptocurrencies directly from the menu. No need to break your work flow to follow the market!
* Real-time ticker integration in the Menu Bar.
* Stability improvements and resolving a couple of issues (incl. chart fix) that were reported to us. (Thanks for that!)
What’s new since v1.1:
* Brand new portfolio page. Cleaner, more structured and includes a ton of new (chart) options!
* Cryptocurrency support. Yes, you’ve read that correctly! Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are now available in Stockfolio.
* Macbook Pro Touch Bar support. Control your charts with the touch of a finger.
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent porfolio tracking app. - You know it’s nice to know that when you purchase an app here on the Mac appstore that it’s being supported by the developer. Who would want an app that was released and has no future? Well, today I had a need to contact the developer as a feature of the app was not working. I jotted off an email to support and within minutes had a reply that a new version of the app with the fix had already been submitted to and was just awaiting approval. Well…during the day I would check check to see if the new version was available. During my ride home, I received an email from the developer letting me know that the new version was up on the store and as a bonus, it contained a very nice new feature showing a ticker in the menubar! Excellent customer service! Bravo to Pandaris BVBA for not only a nice app (well worth the reasonable price), but for knowing how to take care of their customers. Highly recommended.
Lacking too many features - I am not sure why other reviewers seem to be pleased with the pace of the development. It has been a while since I got the app and nothing substantial has happened. Also, the features are very limited. You can get this services for free online using Google® or Yahoo®, both which are much better than this overpriced application. Here are a few suggestions…let the user access charts from the portfolio tab. How come you have to create a separate watchlist for the stocks you own. Couldn’t that be automatically created as you add them…maybe call it…I don’t know…portfolio. How about cloud integration. I own three machines and making changes three times is not always fun if you are an active investor. Make the items in the menu bar more customizable (e.g. option to arrange them in any order). Heck…give us any options. There is not even a preference option for the app. It has potential but I do not see things moving fast enouch. Bad ivestment. Currently it is just a glorified data fetcher, of which there are many. I am a programmer and this app is disappointing.
More Reviews for Current Version
Love the app! Would love even more to have a menu bar ticker! - Great app with a better UI than anything out there. 5 Stars for responsiveness by the developer! They rock.
good but not great yet - for the price this app retails it should offer more. Dont get me wrong there is great potential for this app. I really hope the developers keep working on this because im very excited to see what this will turn into. Beautiful and simple UI but there are a few key things missing. This could be THE missing puzzle piece to Robinhood. This segment is huge, potential for growth, with more millenials in my peer group investing with the app. If the developers can get ahead of the game with robinhood they could make major profits from these missing features within the brokerage app. missing: Direct import from Robinhood Portfolio export for record keeping Graphs of your portfolio Key financial figures for porfolio Techinical indicators and chart analysis Extensive financials would be great but could go on google for it
Two words: love it - This just keeps getting better and better. Added menu bar ticker is great. Love the improved portfolio section, a lot easier to use + gives me a clean overview of the P&L on my investments. I have also found support to be quick to respond.
no easy import - Maybe I’m missing it but unlike others there is no way to import your portfolio. Add stocks one at a time? It should be easier, perhaps a connection with my brokerage account, not to buy and sell, just to get the stocks into the app! Heard from developer and my needs are on the to do list, so giving it time to be added.
Great App! Could use a few things to help - Overall this is a great app to use for charting and news. While using it I have found a few things that could be added to help improve the app. Addidtions such as technical analysis tools such as RSI and MACD would be very helpful along seeing the low, open, close,high of the candles while the cursor is over a specific candle. Would also like to have the ability to zoom into charts. Anyways, cant wait to see what this app becomes and seeing it grow.