Stockfolio - Stocks Portfolio
Developer: Pandaris BVBA
Current Version: 1.4.2
Last Updated: 3 days ago
Download Size: 11.6 MB - Download
FEATURED BY APPLE AS A NEW APP THEY LOVE: ** CURRENTLY $24,99 INSTEAD OF $49,99 **
Stockfolio is an investment app for macOS that will help improve your investment returns by allowing you to research and track interesting stocks and cryptocurrencies. It is extremely easy to set up and the best way to manage and follow your investment portfolio.
* Featured several times by Apple in new Apps we love
* #1 Top Paid Finance app
SOME HIGHLIGHTED FEATURES:
* Real-time stock quotes from around the world
* Track mutual funds, ETFs, and major stock indices.
* Research and monitor important stock details, and analyze valuable investment fundamentals, such as RoA, RoE, operating cashflow and free cashflow.
... AND CRYPTOCURRENCIES:
* Real-time cryptocurrency quotes in over 200 currency pairs, directly sourced from more than 75 individual exchanges, including Coinbase, Gdax, Kraken, Bitfinex, Gemini, Bitstamp, BitThumb, Poloniex, and others!
* Support for more than 1800 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Dash, Ripple, Monero, Bitcoin Cash and Gold, IOTA, Cardano, OmiseGo, and many many more!
* An advanced and powerful, yet simple to use chart.
* Extensive support for technical analysis. Draw customized trend lines.
* Add technical overlays for stocks and crypto, including:
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Bollinger Bands (BB)
- Money Flow Index (MFI)
- Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Relative Strength Index (RSI)
- Stochastic Oscillator
* Zoom in on any area of the chart you find relevant.
* Support for different charting modes: area, line, candlestick and bars.
* Pick the theme that works best for your investment or trading set up: light, dark, improved contrast.
* Easily share your chart and annotations with your fellow traders with a single click, or save the chart to disk.
* Support for both a linear and logarithmic chart scale
* Customized date ranges
* Create one or multiple watchlists
* Watchlists allow you to monitor in realtime the stocks and cryptocurrencies you own, or intend to buy.
* Divide your holdings in one or multiple portfolios.
* Receive a visual overview of the composition and weighting of your portfolio, and its entire overall gain or loss.
* Get a detailed overview of your current positions, plus both the gains and losses on those positions.
* Contains a historical overview of your entered transactions
* Direct integration with various news sources to fetch relevant news data.
* See what other investors are saying about your favorite stock or cryptocurrency through integration with Stocktwits and Twitter.
MENU BAR INTEGRATION
* Quick access to your stocks and cryptocurrencies from anywhere on your Mac.
* Check the current price of your favorite stock directly on the menu bar while you continue with your normal work flow. (You don't even need to click anything!)
TOUCH BAR SUPPORT
* And of course, we support the MacBook Pro touch bar. :)
We currently do not support connecting directly to your brokerage account to trade securities from within the app. It is something we are working on, though!
Have an issue or discovered a crash? Seeing something you don’t like? Do you have some feedback? Let us know at [email protected] and we’ll take a look! We are constantly updating our app. App issues will be fixed and your received suggestions might pop up in one of our next updates.
What’s new in v1.4:
* Track cryptocurrencies by individual price and currency pair
* Added support for more than 1800+ cryptocurrencies, 75+ exchanges and 200+ currencies
* Added technical indicators for cryptocurrencies.
* Introduced a new transaction window in the portfolio section, making it easier to add multiple transactions.
* Added support for commission and tax on portfolio transactions.
* Included a tutorial guiding people through the key features of the app
* Improved user experience throughout the app
* Various bug fixes
What’s new in v1.4.2:
* Fixed a bug that blocked the setting of global portfolio currency
Most Helpful Reviews
Excellent porfolio tracking app. - You know it’s nice to know that when you purchase an app here on the Mac appstore that it’s being supported by the developer. Who would want an app that was released and has no future? Well, today I had a need to contact the developer as a feature of the app was not working. I jotted off an email to support and within minutes had a reply that a new version of the app with the fix had already been submitted to and was just awaiting approval. Well…during the day I would check check to see if the new version was available. During my ride home, I received an email from the developer letting me know that the new version was up on the store and as a bonus, it contained a very nice new feature showing a ticker in the menubar! Excellent customer service! Bravo to Pandaris BVBA for not only a nice app (well worth the reasonable price), but for knowing how to take care of their customers. Highly recommended.
Lacking too many features - I am not sure why other reviewers seem to be pleased with the pace of the development. It has been a while since I got the app and nothing substantial has happened. Also, the features are very limited. You can get this services for free online using Google® or Yahoo®, both which are much better than this overpriced application. Here are a few suggestions…let the user access charts from the portfolio tab. How come you have to create a separate watchlist for the stocks you own. Couldn’t that be automatically created as you add them…maybe call it…I don’t know…portfolio. How about cloud integration. I own three machines and making changes three times is not always fun if you are an active investor. Make the items in the menu bar more customizable (e.g. option to arrange them in any order). Heck…give us any options. There is not even a preference option for the app. It has potential but I do not see things moving fast enouch. Bad ivestment. Currently it is just a glorified data fetcher, of which there are many. I am a programmer and this app is disappointing.