Developer: Sergey Estrin
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 445 KB - Download
*** Free For a Limited Time ***
Stater is a system-monitoring application that displays all information in one dock icon and a dock menu.
- You can click the dock icon to change view. There are four views total: combined, multi-core CPU usage, memory usage, and drive space (you can turn off any view).
- Open the dock menu for detailed information about CPU, memory usage, drive space, and top processes.
- The dock menu shows the top process icon in multi-core view on high CPU usage.
- All settings are shown in the dock menu.
- Six color schemes are included.
- The application includes no windows, no menu icons, and no redundant information—only what you need for everyday use.
More Reviews for Current Version
Uniquely designed system monitoring app - This is a uniquely designed monitoring app,It fits my habit to use the X OS system. Usually, it is not the display window and hidden in the taskbar. When the cursor is moved to the app Icon,the parameters of the monitor will be displayed. These parameters include CPU, memory, and run app etc. Good!