Spectrum Audio Analyzer
Developer: Music Breath, OOO
Current Version: 2.1.2
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Download Size: 8.6 MB - Download
Spectrum Audio Analyzer is a free precise sound level meter with multichannel harmonic analysis and detailed graphical representation.
You have a great chance to try this useful sound tool, don't miss it!
Spectrum Audio Analyzer FEATURES:
- sound level meter;
- harmonic analyzer;
- adjustable graphics.
SOUND LEVEL METER
- precise acoustic noise measurer.
- multichannel audio frequency analysis;
- graphical audio frequency representation.
- various graphics and diagram types;
- zoom of selected chart areas.
In this new version we have:
• fixed commonly reported bugs
• made general improvements to make your experience better
We love your feedback so keep it coming!
More Reviews for Current Version
only input is the microphone - I was hoping to see the spectrum of an audio file, but this appears to only work with input from the microphone, so won’t work for me. Also, I wanted to change the frequency range to zoom into a more narrow band, but that does not seem to be possible. This program gives a basic display of the audio spectrum of what is coming in through the microphone with real time updates of maybe 10 times per second (tht is just a guess).
crashes always - waste of time