Speak & Learn Korean
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 42.1 MB - Download
Enjoy fun "find it" games and over 700 words and phrases with Speak & Learn Korean! It's the fast, fun, and easy way to start speaking with confidence. Ready for a challenge? Game Mode makes learning exciting and entertaining! Match the pictures to the words you hear and see how high you can score with "find it" games. You'll be surprised by how much Korean you've learned while you play! In Learn Mode, explore realistic settings such as the supermarket, restaurant, and city streets while animations and graphics show you the meanings of words and phrases. Speak & Learn Korean is designed specially for beginners and travelers, and is a fun refresher for advanced and intermediate speakers. Over 700 words and phrases with strong visuals and animations will help you learn quickly.
• Includes Game Mode and Learn Mode
• Over 700 everyday words and phrases
• Learn spoken and written Korean
• Subjects and situations include city streets, restaurant, supermarket, classroom, doctor's office, home, family, and more
• Entertaining animations and sound effects
• Learn quickly and speak with confidence
• Common Places: Cityscape, Classroom, Doctor's Office, House, Restaurant, and Supermarket
• Everyday Language: Animals, Body Anatomy, Calendar, Clothes, Money, Numbers, Time, Transportation and Weather
• Family Album: Learn the most commonly used terms to address family members and relatives.
Most Helpful Reviews
Unappealing interface, errors - I’m not happy with this purcahse. In my first 10 minutes of playing, I noticed an error. There aren’t many Korean words that I know, so seeing an error early on makes me lose confidence in the whole things. I’ve come to expect a lot more out of apps, even inexpensive ones.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not bad - pros I like the size of the program because it's small so you can have other things open at the same time. It's got a nice array of vocab The pictures may be useful for assisted studying cons the menu sound is really annoying but it goes away. The font is really gross looking and it's small so it's hard to differeinciate the characters sometimes They only have traditional korean numbers not sino korean You can't even type your name in hangul It could be worth the money maybe. I'd shoot for a better program if you're thinking of buying this though