Speak & Learn Irish
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 54 MB - Download
Speak & Learn Irish is the fast, fun, and easy way to start speaking with confidence! Over 700 words and phrases with strong visuals and animations help you learn the meanings of words and phrases while you explore settings such as the supermarket, restaurant, and city streets. Ready for a challenge? Game Mode makes learning exciting and fun with "find it" games! Can you match the pictures to the words you hear? Speak & Learn Irish is designed specially for beginners and travelers, and is a fun refresher for advanced and intermediate speakers.
• Includes Game Mode and Learn Mode
• Over 700 everyday words and phrases
• Learn spoken and written Irish
• Subjects and situations include city streets, restaurant, supermarket, classroom, doctor's office, home, family, and more
• Entertaining animations and sound effects
• Learn quickly and speak with confidence
• Common Places: Cityscape, Classroom, Doctor's Office, House, Restaurant, and Supermarket
• Everyday Language: Animals, Body Anatomy, Calendar, Clothes, Money, Numbers, Time, Transportation and Weather
• Family Album: Learn the most commonly used terms to address family members and relatives.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wasted My Money - In my opinion this is more designed for someone who only speaks Gaelic to learn how to speak American English. You can not pull to full screen to make it easier to see and when you click on an item on the screen it speaks in English. You have to then go back through and make t speak Gaelic. I thought this would be a nice accompaniement to the book and CD set I am currently using, however, it is a complete waste of money. Nice concept, but fails. I suppose this is why there have been no ratings and reviews since its release five months ago. Considereing I can see that the building I click is a bank, I do not need to hear "Bank" in English. Perhaps if you tested it first on those who were looking for a learning program you would have gotten proper feedback and I wouldn't be feeling taken advantage of.