Developer: Smackall Games Pvt Ltd
Current Version: 1.3
Last Updated: 3 years ago
Download Size: 29.4 MB - Download
Remake of an old classic game 'SkyRoads'. Your goal is to complete a road in the space with your ship, whereby you have to avoid obstacles: blocks on the road that you mustn't collide with and gaps in the road that you mustn't fall through.
You can accelerate and decelerate your ship, move it left and right, and jump, so you have the option to jump over gaps and onto blocks surfaces or move around obstacles. The faster you travel, the faster you also can move left or right and the wider you can jump.
▪ Light Green: You will accelerate quickly. (called "Boost" in the game)
▪ Dark Green: You can't steer your ship left or right. (called "Slippery" in the game)
▪ Light Red: You will decelerate quickly. (called "Sticky" in the game)
▪ Dark Red: Your ship will explode. It is safe to be on the very edge of a light red square. (called "Burning" in the game)
▪ Blue: Refills your Nitrogen and fuel. Several levels have hidden blue tiles that must be reached in order to complete the level. (called "Supplies" in the game)
▪ Dark Gray: Reduces your nitrogen.
▪ Yellow: your ship will move normal.
1) Minor bugs fixed
Most Helpful Reviews
Shows promise to be a good SkyRoads clone. - This game just needs some physics tweaking. I think the ship jumps too high and too fast at a linear pace, without the feel of gravity. Moving at forward full speed is too fast as well. Shows promise that it can be updated to be an awesome SkyRoads clone though.
Dumb and bad physics - This game is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense or anything, but I know this is your first review, but seriously. Get rid of all of the different colors, no wonder no one has written a review. And also, it's like gravity is all messed up. Your in space.
More Reviews for Current Version
Nothing Like the Original - I have played the original DOS version of this game many years ago. The ship “jump” control is very bad. So bad the game is unplayable. Please play the original version and you will know exactly what I am talking about. So in this new version, when you hit the space bar, the ship jumps up at slow rate and comes down at the same rate. I guess you could say it goes up and down to slowly. Also, the sound effects of the ship going up and then back down are not right. This up and down sound effect was a big part of the game experience in the original version. Please fix this game. Sometimes ad-libing is not what you want to do. For this re-make to be successful, it needs to follow more closely the original design.