Sound Byte Lite
Developer: Black Cat Systems
Current Version: 4.3.1
Last Updated: 2 years ago
Download Size: 6 MB - Download
Digital sound effects at your fingertips!
With Sound Byte, the so-called "cart machine" used at commercial radio stations in the past is now available to you. You can create up 75 carts on your rack, which represent your sound files.
Whether you're programming a commercial radio show (or amateur podcast), adding spice to the commentary at a local sporting event or simply organizing your personal playlist, Sound Byte beats the competition hands down at a great price.
Sound Byte is perfect for:
• Radio, podcast and TV productions - have ads, announcements, songs and sound effects at your fingertips
• Theater Productions - play any sound effect on cue
• Sports Events - jazz up the commentary for your home team with sound effects each time they score
• Music Lovers - organize YOUR collection YOUR way
• Ham radio operators - generate CQ calls for contesting and more
With Sound Byte, you can:
• Select up to 75 recordings per rack (screen) and assign a button to each
• Assign Hot Keys to access individual sound effects at the touch of a button
• Play multiple recordings simultaneously
• Organize playlists in an order YOU control
• Master the Timed Playlist feature for perfect timing every time
• Use a MIDI keyboard to trigger sound playback
• Direct sounds to different output devices and channels
A playlist feature allows you to organize sound clips to be played in a particular order.
There's also a timed playlist, so that you can program certain sounds to play at an exact time. Perfect for a live radio show or other event!
You can even toggle a serial port handshake line when playing a sound file, to key a radio transmitter or control an external device.
Note: You need to provide your own sound files, they are not included with Sound Byte.