Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Current Version: 1.0
Last Updated: 20 days ago
Download Size: 4.1 GB - Download
Get set for old-school kart racing action in a revving lineup of crazy vehicles with Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing, optimized for Game Center!
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Choose from over 20 of SEGA’s most celebrated characters and compete for the checkered flag on circuits inspired by superbly imagined game worlds. Race through the Sonic games’ sunny South Island, House of the Dead’s spooky Curien Mansion and Super Monkey Ball’s super lush rainforests.
Stay ahead of your rivals by unleashing mind-mushing weapons and character-crushing power-ups, and look out for the secret shortcuts that might just be your path to the winners’ podium!
• Fuelled by Game Center! Race online with up to three other players, collect 50 achievements and show off your best times in online leaderboards.
• Choose from 21 different characters from the Sonic & SEGA universe including Sonic, Tails, Dr. Eggman, AiAi and Amigo, each with their own unique vehicle!
• Race through tracks inspired by SEGA’s fabulous game worlds, from medieval castle ramparts to tropical beaches to downtown Tokyo and even a gravity-defying casino!
• Unleash game-changing “All-Star Moves” on your opponents, such as Sonic’s “Super Sonic”, AiAi’s “Super Monkey Roll” and Dr. Eggman’s “Missile Madness”.
• Battle it out in single player, challenge your friends in split-screen multiplayer or compete online against the world!
Important information regarding Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at [email protected]
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8 GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 256MB, Free Space: 4GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series and Intel GMA series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing mini-site at feralinteractive.com/sonicracing
SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. © SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC & SEGA All-Stars Racing and other related game titles, logos, characters and character names appearing in the game are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation or have been licensed to SEGA Corporation. Developed by Sumo Digital Ltd, a Division of Foundation 9 Entertainment. Developed for and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All brands or product names listed are trademarks or registered trademarks and are property of their respective holders. All rights reserved.
Most Helpful Reviews
Great game! - It’s nice to see that we’re getting Sonic games here in he Mac App store. This is a great racing game featuring most of the well known SEGA characters and levels. The visuals are great and so is the gameplay although the only minor thing that might be an annoyance to some is the kind of slow loading times for races. Other than that, I definitely recommend this game! Go on, buy it!
Horrible loading times . . . . - This game was not reegineered for the mac. it is simply a console game, not worth the cost or the the time to load, an insult to apple and the mac . . . and any game that has to scream their name at me while taking forever to load . . . really is that what i am waiting for your stupid logos to load?
More Reviews for Current Version
great game - great fun game good to play when bored
Great game - I bought the game already for my Xbox 360 and I love this game. Great mechanics, quality of mario kart wii or higher in my opinion. The loading times can get a bit long sometimes, but it's a good game. I recommend buying it. It's worth the money. It's not the Sony equivalent of Mario Kart, it's the SEGA equivalent and sega answered with a pretty good game.
Must Buy!!! - Better than Mario Kart. Im using an Xbox 360 controller with it.
To Be This Good Takes Ages. To Be THIS Good Takes SEGA! - I love this game. The only problem is that the loading screens are too long. I have this game on my PS3 and I'm so happy now that I can play it on my MacBook Pro, too. SEGA, if you're reading this review, kudos to you for making such a great game!
Good, but some problems - Need to fix occasional crashes, and the horrible loading times, other than that it is great