Solitaire • Classic Klondike Card Game
Developer: Holger Sindbaek
Current Version: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Download Size: 17.4 MB - Download
Take a break from your everyday life with this classic version of Solitaire. Enjoy a modern & stylish version of Solitaire, with the gameplay you know & love from Solitaire for Windows™.
Get hints & undo moves right from the top bar. Toggle sound, auto move & much more under settings.
We have stayed true to the spirit of Solitaire, also known as Klondike, & spend our time designing a version of Solitaire that has the classical feel of Solitaire for Windows™, mixed with a simple & minimalistic interface. Experience the clear graphics, smooth animations & subtle sounds of this classic version of Solitaire for Mac™.
Klondike Solitaire is the most popular solitaire game in the world. The goal is to place all the cards in each suit in stacks of ascending rank. Play Klondike Solitaire to relax & relieve stress. Click & move cards to see them fly & land softly. Clean graphics & a classic gameplay makes this Solitaire fully enjoyable.
• Magnetic cards
• Optional hints
• Draw 1 card (easy)
• Draw 3 cards (hard)
• Drag and drop to move
• Undo move
• Quickly show and hide application
• Turn sound on and off
• Retina ready
• Make app open on startup
• Much more...
• One standard 52-card deck is used.
• There are four open foundations.
• Cards are dealt into seven cascades.
• The top card of each cascade begins a tableau.
• Tableaux must be built down by alternating colors.
• Foundations are built up by suit.
• Any cell card or top card of any cascade may be moved to build on a tableau or its foundation. Kings can be moved to an empty cascade.
• Complete or partial tableaus may be moved to build on existing tableaus, or moved to empty cascades, by recursively placing and removing cards through intermediate locations. While computer implementations often show this motion, players using physical decks typically move the tableau at once.
• The game is won after all cards are moved to their foundation piles.
• HOT KEYS
• Start a new game: [N]
• Show a hint: [H]
• Undo move: [U]
• Hide app: [Command + H]
• Quit app: [Command + Q]
• Show settings: [Command + S]
• Improved functionality
• Bug fixes
Most Helpful Reviews
Mrs - Like irt is free. Love the speed and the design. Like the auto moves , they save time . Great game and great improved version Thanks
bad - This app is HORRIBLE!!!! U ONLY GET A FEW GAMES FREE!!!!! If the app is called solitaire free, IT SHOULD BE FREE. They make u pay 30 dollars to play one game of solitaire! U should either change the name of this game to solitaire NOT FREE or just MAKE THE GAME FREE!! IT IS A SCAM They make u pay.
More Reviews for Current Version
Not completely free - Only had a limited amount of games for free.
m - There are so many ads and between each game to start a new game it takes me to a different website. eventually the game freezes up and has to be removed. I won’t bother to download it again.
Great game - I’m not that computer savvy and this game is my favorite. It’e easy to use. Thanks for your work! It’s a blessing to someone like me who’s bedfast and older!
Solitaire - Great game, one of the most challenging I have found.
Ralph Williams - So far this has been a good app for my moments when I am bored and need to just relax and play.