Developer: Axel Wolf
Current Version: 2.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 3.7 MB - Download
Softmatic PhotoBatch is a useful tool for batch renaming and resizing photos. Simply drag your photos into the tray, select output options and click "Process...". Can't be easier!
Use it to generate thumbnails, to convert from one image format in another, to strip Exif data for privacy, or simply to batch rename hundreds of images in one go.
• Import images in dozens of formats, including RAW (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, NEF, CR2, RC2 etc.)
• Export to JPEG, TIFF, PNG etc.
• Resize to fit into given size or percentage wise, ideal for thumbnail generation
• Strip or preserve EXIF data
• Rename file: Use own base name, append text or counters, fill with leading zeroes
• Fully multi-threaded, uses all CPU cores
• Save export settings as preset, very useful!
More Reviews for Current Version
It can't be easier! - Requires only a few simple operations, I can manage my lots of photos in a very short period of time. It can't be more convenient! It can't be easier!
Totally Pleased with this App - It has everything I need for converting photos. I get a lot of images as jp2 and need to convert them to something easier for me to work with… jpg or png. Softmatic PhotoBatch is quick and convenient. I especially like the drag and drop where I can pick the photos to be converted. And they are converted quickly too, far faster than the product I was using. I give a big thumbs up to PhotoBatch!