Developer: Axel Wolf
Current Version: 4.84
Last Updated: 7 months ago
Download Size: 326.2 KB - Download
Softmatic - The Barcode Experts
Softmatic BarcodeFactory batch creates thousands of barcodes in seconds. Multiple barcodes with serial numbers, barcodes from CSV / TXT files, random codes for product keys and much more. For mass creation of barcodes for bulk emails, invitations, coupons, sweepstakes, catalogs, pricelists etc.
Supported Code types
• EAN 8, EAN 13, EAN 13 w/ add-on
• ISBN 10, ISBN 13, ISBN w/ add-on
• UPC-E, UPC-A, UPC-A w/ add-on
• Code 2/5 Interleaved, Industrial
• Code ITF-14 w/ frame
• Code 39, Code 39 Extended
• Code 128 A, B, C w/ auto-discrimination
• Code 128 GS1/UCC/EAN
• PZN 7 / PZN 8 (pharma code)
• DataBar GS1 (formerly RSS symbology), all seven subtypes including stacked and expanded
• 2D: Datamatrix, Aztec, PDF417, QR Code
• Sequential numbers from the built-in number generator. User can specify leading zeroes, stride, starting value etc.
• GUIDs from the built-in GUID generator. These 59-character long numbers are guaranteed to be unique.
• Random numbers from the built-in number generator. Additionally, the user can specify the desired number of digits
• Imported data from plain CSV / TXT files. Additional data can be put above and below the barcode, like price, best-before date etc.
• Tabular data pasted from the clipboard.
• Manual entry of data.
• Mass creation of QR or other 2D matrix codes for tickets, vouchers, sweepstakes and coupons
• Batch creation of barcode images for use in spreadsheets and similar programs
• Batch creation of barcodes for Indesign data merge (see tutorials at softmatic.com/learn.html)
• Creating personalized barcodes for bulk email
• Creating personalized barcodes for ID cards or business cards
• Unique barcodes (encoding a GUID) for license numbers, product keys etc.
• Sequential barcodes with serial numbers for equipment tagging
Softmatic BarcodeFactory creates linear codes for warehousing, retail and pharmaceuticals as well as all common 2D area matrix codes. Also supported is the new Databar GS1 symbology (see screenshot #4 for a complete list). The bar codes can be exported as EPS, SVG, or high resolution TIFF/PNG. Use the barcodes for price lists, catalogues, book and magazine covers, packaging, coupons, asset tracking and much more.
Softmatic BarcodeFactory also supports EAN height truncation, bar width reduction and bounding box markers. Built-in safeguards prevent you from creating invalid barcodes. For your convenience, all settings are maintained between sessions.
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion" or higher.
Languages: English, German
Trial version on our website!
Softmatic has 20 years experience in all things barcode. Please contact us if you have questions concerning this app or barcodes in general.
• FIX: Corrects a small issue with macOS "Sierra"
Most Helpful Reviews
As advertised! - Great little tool for turning you codes into graphics for marketing materials, packaging layouts, etc. A simple .TXT import and within seconds, I had 800 png files ready to be used - saved by the file name I developed. Excellent product.