Developer: Santiago Gonzalez12495736732
Current Version: 1.2.0
Last Updated: 4 years ago
Download Size: 2.1 MB - Download
Now you can save snippets of code very easily on your computer! With syntax coloring importing, great pasteboard support, and line numbering, saving snippets, and fragments of code will be painless and even fun! You can also export a Snippet as an RTF. A status bar item with a custom global hotkey and system service are available to create snippets from any app without changing to Snippet Saver. It is even possible to share your snippet library using new importing / exporting. Snippet Saver even includes AppleScript support and fullscreen mode.
Increase your productivity with the biggest update of Snippet Saver to date:
- Color tagging system, 720 different permutations
- Wider snippet navigator
- Brand new app icon
- Better snippet printing with a new title header
- Status bar item for easily and quickly adding snippets with a customizable global hotkey
- Objective-C Automatic Reference Counting
- Toolbar for often used actions
- Snippet service for creating a snippet from highlighted text in any app.
The data storage location has been changed in this version. To restore lost data:
- Go to the Library folder in your user account, then in the Application Support > snippet_saver, StoreData move the file to the folder: [username] > Library > Containers > com.hicaduda.Snippety > Data > Library > Application Support > Snippet Saver
- Click "Replace" if the Finder prompted. Close Snippet Saver if it was open and open it again.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good - Good start
Just okay - Very basic, and simple. No way to tag, sort or search snippets you save. Ver problematic when you have 50 - 100 snippets. Could not figure out how to turn on any kind of syntax highlighting.