Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club! (full)

Developer: Alawar Entertainment, Inc

Current Version: 1.2

Last Updated: 2 months ago

Download Size: 332.6 MB - Download

Description:

Do you have what it takes to find the Snark, an elusive creature few people have seen and no one has caught? Are you brave enough to follow it through mirrors and into inside-out and upside-down worlds? Can you decipher the clues, solve the puzzles, and piece together the objects you need to track down your target?

GAME FEATURES:
◇ Seven chapters
◇ 30 animated locations
◇ Dozens of puzzles
◇ Over a dozen mini-games
◇ A captivating story

FIND US in FACEBOOK: AlawarEntertainment

SHOW MORE ...

Release Notes:

Improved game stability

SHOW LESS ...

Most Helpful Reviews

5/5
Version 1.0
Review by NoxPacis

I loved it! - This is a great game! The pictures are really nice to look at. Some of the games were super easy, but it still took me a few hours to finish. The storyline was fun, and I can't wait for more. I thought a few things were more complicated than they really were, so it took me a little longer to finish some parts. But I never got frustrated with this game as I have with others. Though the pieces you are looking for don't always jump out at you, it's not like you're pixel-searching. This is a very well developed game! The game does pause too long when switching to the next level, but I'm sure they'll fix that soon.

Found helpful by 5 out of 5 people
1/5
Version 1.2
Review by BirdieXay

SPOILER ALERT… No Busting of the Snark here - Umm.. unfrotunately once you "complete" the game, you don't ever find the snark to bust, but they congratulate you for completing all the challenges. Good Job, you bought the game. Did i play it wrong?

Found helpful by 1 out of 3 people

More Reviews for Current Version

2/5
Version 1.2
Review by LiddiL

Newest problem - ANOTHER GLITCH???? This time I got as far as the gongs. I rang them in order and NOTHING!

Found helpful by 4 out of 4 people
5/5
Version 1.2
Review by :D-I--<

Awesome!!!! - Really cool beautiful game. Gorgeous graphics and intriguing game play. Snark Busters 2 is just as cool, they're kind of short though, but still fun to replay. Completely worth seven bucks. P.S. If you think you're stuck, there's a clue somewhere, there's always a clue. Spoiler Alert: You won't really find the Snark in either game, but if you like finding hidden objects and solving puzzles, this is the game for you! I love both of them!

Found helpful by 3 out of 3 people
5/5
Version 1.2
Review by Stormvoël

Great game... and GONG SPOILER ALERT! - It's fun, it lasts a long time, and although 80% of the objects may be easy to find, the other 20% can, and sometimes will, drive you nuts. There are several rooms in each level, and there's a lot of running back and forth and many tasks to accomplish. I thoroughly love this game. SPOILER ALERT! * * * * I, too, thought it was a glitch when I hit the gongs in order and nothing happened, but it's not. Here's a hint: take note of the fact that the gongs light up when you hit them. If I could finally figure it out, then you can, too!

Found helpful by 3 out of 3 people
5/5
Version 1.2
Review by the Catman 61

Great Game - This game is great. It’s long, interesting and provides some challenges. If people would look up the definition of “snark” they might not be having such problems. It’s imaginary, get over it! I’ve bought all three in the series and wish there was a 4th!

Found helpful by 1 out of 1 people
3/5
Version 1.2
Review by Jessa V.

So far okay, a little bored... - I really like these puzzle/adventure games, this one is pretty easy so far, the puzzles and hidden objects have been super easy to solve, I'm hoping it will get better but I'm not holding my breath. Cute graphics for what it is. I like the steampunk theme.

Found helpful by 1 out of 1 people
SHOW MORE ...